First Kiss

Astro One Shot Collection

You were lucky to meet MJ through mutual friends. It was at a new years party where he asked if you would date him. The clear night illuminated only by the glint of starlight and the dim neon lights from inside. You stood out in the balcony of the apartment, inhaling the fresh cool air. You could hear your friend asking several people where were you. You turn back to the door and see MJ standing. His gaze drops automatically as yours landed on him.

“Could I stand with you for a bit?” 

You nodded as he heads towards you. “ It’s almost the countdown though.”

“I know.”

You didn’t mind being with him as you  continue to hear excited chatter and faint music playing in the background . To MJ having you as company was like a slice of  heaven,  as if your aura  was an elixir. You held your breath as he stood  closer to you. He hesitates not knowing how would you react to his question.

“Will you … go out with me?”

 A smile breaks through as you nodded.

At the sound of party poppers and people yelling “Happy New Year” from the countdown he brushes his lips against yours. It was hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Nothing you had expected from him. As he was shy just a few moments ago. You wanted to pull away but you felt like you were losing yourself at the moment. Your body becoming euphoric at the sensation of his soft lips against yours. 

He stops and notices the gentle blush deepen against your cheeks and a shy grin forms. Making you look innocent and childlike.

“Sorry I got carried away.” He chuckles nervously, as you stared dazed at what just had happened.

To you the decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship completely between two people much more strongly than the final surrender.

That’s why a first kiss is special.