Confess

Astro One Shot Collection

Jinjin sits nervously in his seat across from you as you were ordering from the menu at your favorite restaurant. Since the atmosphere was nice and the food was good you thought it would perfect to bring him. You glance up at him, a small smile spreads against your face as you notice him playing with the fork. 

"Are you nervous?"

"No. Why would I?" He manages to say, his eyes focusing on the detail of tablecloth. You opened your mouth but closed it again when the waitress comes back with the fresh Caesar salad and drinks. You decided to tell him later. You thanked the waitress before she went to help another customer. The two of you now were now left alone in silence. Just tell her you like her already! He bites his lip as he imagines Rocky telling him. He remembers the conversation from last week when he asked how to tell someone you like them. Since he couldn't trust answers from the internet. He didn't want to sabotage his relationship with you.

"If you want to tell how Y/N how you feel just kiss her." Rocky states grinning, as he answers his friend's question. 

"How can I do something provocative like that?" Jinjin stammers, his cheeks turn red not only from embarrassment about what he said but Rocky figured that you were his crush. It's not like he displays it publicly.

"If you don't do something like that then she might leave." Rocky insists, before getting up to take the remote off the table. Jinjin sighs as he makes a good point. He didn't want to loose you. Having to work hard as the leader of rookie group, Astro, he hardly had any time to see you. He just wanted you to be his.

"What were you thinking about?" You ask, once both of you had finished eating your dinner and went outside. The breeze from the night felt cool against your skin as you were walking towards the bus stop. 

"You."

You turn around to face him, leaving a small space between. The lights from the buildings illuminated his face. His cheeks turn red again, "Y/N, I like you." 

***

First one shot with Jinjin. I hope you liked it! Also feel free to request in the comment section.