Strawberry Cake

Astro One Shot Collection

"So we're going to make a cake today ?" Rocky asks, while the two of you were walking towards your apartment. You had came up with the idea to make a cake for Astro to show your appreciation for them. Knowing how hard all of them had worked. Plus everyone likes something sweet so it will be perfect. Just as long as it wasn't chocolate knowing that Moonbin wouldn't really enjoy it.

"Wouldn't it be fun?" 

"I guess." 

You frown after hearing his response, he was usually more positive and more hyperactive. You shrug it off thinking he's tired from his schedule and went inside to the kitchen to turn on the faucet. You finish washing up and went off to gather the ingredients from the fridge and cabinets. You set the eggs, flour, milk, sugar, baking soda and strawberries on the counter. Before finding the rest of the ingredients. Rocky watches in silence as you mix in the ingredients all together for the batter. 

"Rocky, can you preheat the oven?" You ask, while you pour whip cream into a small clear bowl. 

"Okay."

You head back over to the faucet and set the water to warm to wash the bowl of bright red strawberries. "It's going to look so pretty when it's done."  

You look up to where Rocky was standing by the oven and noticed he wasn't there anymore. If he didn't want to help he could have just said so you say to yourself. 

"Rocky?"  

You turn your head as you felt his warm breath against your neck, as he wraps his arms around your waist. "What are you doing?" You squeaked, as you tried your best to ignore the fluttering feeling in your heart. You were only friends. Nothing more. You managed to say to yourself every time you were together. 

"I've liked you for a long time, Y/N." Rocky confesses, his gaze shifting towards the side. "I just didn't know how to say it." You noticed his face was bright red just like the strawberries. 

"I like you too."

Rocky looks up to see you blushing too, a grin plasters his face. Now knowing that your feelings are mutual. 

"Now can we finish the cake?" 

"Fine." 

Rocky takes the bowl of whip cream and uses his index finger to wipe the edge of it. "Hey, what are you doing!" You squealed, as you see him coming towards you. He wipes the tip of your nose, "You look so cute." 

***

Another confession one shot, lol. I think it turned out to be too cheesy.