Morning Kiss

Astro One Shot Collection

You slowly and reluctantly open your eyes as the sunlight trickles in through the blinds. Your eyes flickering around the small unfamiliar room. You felt your face heat up as you took a glimpse of Eunwoo laying beside you. He was still angelic even without having any make up on. Your eyes were automatically drawn to his soft pink lips and his messy raven hair against his pale skin. You bit your lip before pushing off the soft sheets away from you. Trying carefully to not to disturb him.

"You're leaving Y/N?" He asks softly, when he catches you about to walk towards the door. His brushes his hair as he yawns, "I hope you had a good sleep. You ended up snoring so loudly that Moonbin left." His lips curl into a smile before pulling your wrist towards the bed again. You lay your head down on the pillow. The sounds of the birds singing outside was calming. If only every day was like this. You check the time on the bright blue alarm clock on the stand. You felt a little panic realizing it's almost eleven, and that you spent the whole morning asleep. 

"Eunwoo I have to go."

"I don't want you to go." 

"But I have to..."

You try to get up again from the bed but he pulls you closer leaving a few centimeters between the two of you. You close your eyes as his lips soon met yours. Each kiss was soft and gentle. A wave of warmth fills through your body. Every inch was saturated with love. He pulls back and spent a moment studying your face. How every feature was perfect to him. You felt your cheeks become redder as Eunwoo gazes at you lovingly, his eyes softening with tenderness. 

***

Just a short quick romantic update.