Full

Astro One Shot Collection

001

Laura's lips curve into a small smile as she read the text message from her boyfriend Moonbin. Letting her know that he finally has the day off. It had been a whole month without seeing him. She wanted to make this day special for him. Even if it meant napping together or just watching TV eating ramen noodles.

'Do you want to do anything special? 'Laura types in, hitting send. A few minutes after Moonbin replies, 'Just spending time with you is special.' Laura felt her cheeks heat up. When did he get so cheesy? She presses her lips, to think. MJ probably told him to send this. She sighs before picking up her phone again.

'Do you want to go to the mall?'

Right after Moonbin replies again, 'Sure. I'll see you then.♥♥' 

Laura gets up from the couch and makes her way to her bedroom. She rummages through her closet, wanting to pick out the best outfit. Something cute but casual. Laura stands in front of the mirror and brushes her hair behind her ears. She smiles satisfied with herself.

002

"Laura!" 

Moonbin calls out from the entrance of the mall. Laura hurries towards him, burying her face to his chest. Breathing in his faint scent of coffee and cinnamon. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too." 

"What do you want to do first?"

Moonbin furrows his brows as his eyes wanders around the building crowded with people. "Do you want to buy couple items?" 

Laura nods at his suggestion before following him to a store full of matching items made for married couples. Moonbin picks up a white mug, Mr & Mrs written in cursive was printed on it. Laura shakes her head distastefully, "We aren't even married." 

"We might as well be." He teases jokingly, before putting the mug down.

"Should we get matching sweaters instead?" 

"Okay." 

003

Moonbin watches Laura as she wanders around the women's section. She stops in front a rack of bright colorful summer dresses. "Do you think I would look good in this?" She picks up a peach colored sleeveless dress showing him.

"You will look good in anything." Moonbin replies sheepishly. "Later we should get ice cream too." 

Laura smiles gathering all the clothes she picked. "That would make everything a lot sweeter." She searches for a fitting room and finds one at the other side near the mens section. 

"I'll be right back." 

Laura sighs disappointed that all the stalls were filled. This is taking too long. She starts pulling up her blouse but stops as she sees Moonbin standing next to her. 

"What are you doing?" 

"The stalls were full."

Moonbin exhales trying to keep calm, not wanting to create a scene as he takes her arm pulling her down underneath the racks of t-shirts. "Are you crazy?"

"No."

"Did you really have to change in front of those older guys?" He nudges his head slightly towards a man who at least looked around 30 and at most likely had a wife and a kid waiting at home.

"Sorry. I didn't want to make you wait that long for ice cream."

"It's okay." He turns his head as he heard someone coming out from one of the stalls. "Now let's go."

***

Requested from Taemins_LittleNoona. Hope you enjoyed.