Tragedy (3/3)

BECOMING IKON'S MANAGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rushed into room 208 and the members were all in there. They all shifted their direction toward me. I was breathing heavily and my legs were shaking. My heart is getting heavier and heavier as I get closer to his bed.

Both of his eyes are closed. Oh my Hanbin, you're just sleeping, right? Please, open your eyes.

You: Hanbin-ah... 

Bobby: Let's leave them be for a minute.

The members listened to Bobby and one by one left the room. Leaving me and Hanbin the room to ourselves.

My tears started to fall without myself noticing. It hurts so much. It hurts. So much. 

You: Hanbin, please, wake up.

Hanbin didn't move nor respond. At this point, I was desperate. 

My crying gets louder and I can feel my heart pouring itself out. My mentality is at its worst. All I wish for is Hanbin to open his eyes. I started to think about the future and what would happen to iKON.

What would happen to Kim Hanbin? 

I'm worried. My feelings are all mixing up. What will happen to their dream? What will happen to them? This is all my fault. 

You: Please, Kim Hanbin, please wake up.. *cries* You can't do this to me.. Please.. It's all my fault.. Please wake up.. I'll do anything for you.

My breathing grew heavier and it's getting harder to breath. My heart is aching and my head is telling me to shut down.

I set my face down the bed, and held his hands so tight that I was hoping he would wake up.

Hanbin: Say, you would do anything for me? 

What. 

Am I hallucinating?

I immediately got up and, this guy is up. HE'S NOT IN A COMA. HE'S UP AND WELL.

At this point, I began to understand everything. I got piss and ran out of the room.

Hanbin chased after me and grabbed my hand.

Hanbin: Wait don't be ma-

I pulled my hand away.

You: I hate you! I hate you! I thought you were gone; even if it's just for a moment, I was dying because I thought you were gone. You're the worst! I hate you! 

Hanbin pulled me in and hugged me deeply. 

Hanbin: Mianhae.. Please.. 

I got quiet. 

His hug, his warm, it always calm me down. I can never get mad at him. 

Kim Hanbin, you're driving me crazy.

.

Earlier.. 

// HANBIN POV // 

I woke up a while ago, I thought I was going to die earlier. Bobby jumped in and saved me, according to Bobby. He got my back surely. 

Bobby: Are you okay?

Hanbin: I'm fine

Junhoe: You sure you didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter