Jealousy.

BECOMING IKON'S MANAGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

I'll be calling B.I as Hanbin from now on.

.

// YOUR POV //

*Ring ring ring*

I wake up, turn off my alarm, and look at the time.

-6:30 am

I stretch out my arms the lay back on the sofa. This sofa is seriously hard to sleep in. It can't be help since there are no rooms or beds left, I guess.

"MIAN MIAN" my phone is ringing, I looked over and it's an unknown number.

I wonder whether to pick it up or not since unknown number can be super annoying.

I decided to pick it up since it could be Yohee.

"Hello?"

Unknown: Heyyyy

You: Who is this?

Unknown: This is Yunhyuk, iKON's manager, is this ___?

You: Oh hi yes that's me!

Wow I can't believe he's calling me. I try to keep myself compose so that I won't sound like a child.. I hope.

You: What bring you to call me this early in the morning?

Yunhyuk: I was just checking up on you, how are the members doing? I hope they're not being too hard on you.

You: Oh no no they're fine! Super fine. Umm yea thank you for letting me do the job.

Yunhyuk: Ok if you have any questions make sure to ask me alright?

You: Ok thank you!

That was a bit awkward. But I'm glad Yunhyuk got the time to call me and ask if I'm fine. But I wonder why he's going to be gone for 6 months? And Yohee is not even answering my call either. What the heck is going on.

I walked around the dorm, looking around to get use to my new habitat. I was quite amaze since it's still unbelievable that I live with iKON now, not even mentioning I have to manage them.

I hear someone walking out of their room. I turned around and saw Junhoe. He looks so cute with his bed head and his face sure is sassy in the morning.

You: Good morning~

Junhoe: *half eyes* Hey

Junhoe scratched his head, opened the fridge and reached for left over kimchi from last night.

You: Are you gonna eat that??

Junhoe: Yea I'm hungry.

You: Oppa you should get some side dish with it instead of eating it alone.

Junhoe:...Oppa?

You: All of you are way older than me...

Junhoe: It's ok ___ you can call me by my name, oppa doesn't sound right.

You: Woah does that mean we're friends?

Junhoe: *smile a little*

You: I'll get you some rice.

I went pass Junhoe and opened the bag that has food and other essential stuff I brought with me just in case iKON ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter