seven

Say I love you

After the phone call with MoonByul the 2youngirls looked at each with knowing looks. "Do you think unnie believed us?" Wheein looked at her best friend concerned "of course she didn't, she knows us is almost as well as we know each other. What are we going to do? Why did youngsun unnie pull us into this?! " Hyejin was frustrated to say the least, she wanted to tell MoonByul the truth but she understood that it wasn't it her place too and it was Youngsun who needed to tell MoonByul everything. 

 

flashback 

Minhyuk found Youngsun after her class, "Youngsun-ssi, can I talk to you for a bit. I promise I won't keep you long". Yongsun looked at him confusingly "ah sure Minhyuk-ssi, how can I help?". He smiled at her and the smile reminded her of her MoonStar. "Ah I know this is a little random and maybe out of the blue but I was wondering if maybe you could go out with me this Saturday for ice cream?" 

Minhyuk was the senior boy that every girl pined over, he was extremely athletic, captain on nearly every sport team he was on, not to mention handsome. Solar couldn't understand why he would ask her out when he could ask any girl in the school, maybe the captain of the cheerleader team but not her, in her mind she was just an average girl who was barely making it through school but enough to still get noticed for her good grades. 

She thought about it for awhile before answering him back, she's been waiting and hoping for MoonByul to confess or give her hints that maybe she felt the same way. But that hasn't came, so maybe Moonbyul really doesn't see her more than a best friend so it should be okay to agree to this date. Now that she thought about it, he looked like the spitting image of MoonByul so she could play out her fantasies on what it might be like to date MoonByul and maybe forget about her feelings for said girl. 

"Um youngsun-ssi, it's okay if you don't want too" he said with a smile. Solar broke out of her daydream "Ooh sorry Minhyuk-ssi, sure I can go with you for ice cream. It's just that I meet up with my best friends for our sleep over" she answered worryingly, she's never missed their weekly sleep overs and this week was at Moonbyuls, and she couldn't wait to see Umji. "Ah that's fine Youngsun, is it alright if I can get your number so I can text you a time to meet?". By now the two maknae had made their way through the hallways and found Youngsun talking with Minhyuk. 

"Solar unnie, hey!" Wheein innocently waved down said girl, Hyejin on the other hand eyed the couple suspiciously "Kim Youngsun, Minhyuk-ssi" she said with a stern voice. It wasn't that she didn't like Lee Minhyuk, popular jock of the school but she didn't like him for her Solar unnie. "Ohh hey girls" Solar answered nervously. "Jung Wheein and Ahn Hyejin right? I was just asking your unnie here on a ice cream date" he said with a smile. "Ohh and she said yes?" Wheein looked at Youngsun and saw the look on her face "I mean, there's no reason why she should say no right Youngsun unnie?" Hyejin said obviously not happy with the situation."ye ... yes no other reason, I was just about to give him my number. Look I might be late to our weekly sleep over girls." Hyejin continued to eye the two before she turned to her best friend "let's go Wheein, we might be late for class. I don't want to add another detention to my long lost already. Bye unnie, bye Minhyuk-ssi nice to meet you" and with that the two left on their way. 

Minhyuk looked at the girl in front of him and wondered if this was a good idea but before he could tell her that it was okay, she handed her phone to him and asked him to put his number in and she would text him so he had her number. "Alright Youngsun I will see you on Saturday okay" he waved goodbye and headed in the direction of his next class with a smile on his face. 

Solar texted the two young girls. 

to wheepup, ahnyouncé

hey, look I don't know why I'm feeling guilty but I will tell MoonByul myself about this and that I will be late this weekend. 

from ahnyouncé

unnie.. you have nothing to feel guilty for. It's not like it will hurt byul-unnies feelings or anything 

from wheepup 

it's okay unnie, don't listen to hyejinnie she doesn't even know why she's upset. But it's not our business but you need to talk to MoonByul about this. It won't come from us. 

Solar read the messages and she knew they were both right but she really didn't know what to do. She was confused and she will tell MoonByul everything. 

flashback end. 

the two younggirls were first to turn up Moonbyuls house and are greeted by the two younger girls "Wheein unnie, Hyejin unnie! You're here" Umji hugged the two girls before running to Moonbyuls room to let her know they were here. "Unnies! Byul unnie said that we can't have what happened last time happen again. But we can still play pirates" Eunbi fist bumped the two girls before heading to her room to get her weapons ready. 

The young girls sighed before they closed the door behind them and headed towards Byuls room to set their stuff down. 

 

 

 

 

 

-

A/N .. thought I'd update this story too lol it's been awhile and I'm not gonna promise I'll update more often but I will put effort into updating tho. Let me know if i have anything to fix. I did write this on my phone and i know how great my English is so I definitely know I'll have things to fix :) 

Cheers yo