one

Say I love you

Kim Youngsun had always loved her best friend Moon Byul Yi. Moonbyul to her means the love of her life, without her she isn't exactly sure how she would survive this cruel world if it weren't for Byullie by her side. But theres one problem, Youngsun is too afraid of letting the other girl know her true feelings. She's afraid of the girl knowing, all the "what ifs" play on her mind consistantly, what if she lets it slip and the girl doesn't feel the same, what if she lets the other know and she is disgusted by her, what if she finds out and she ends their friendship and leaves her to face the world on her own.

 

She can't have Byul leave her, NEVER ! she needs Byul and she hopes that Byul needs her just as much.. "unnie, are you thinking about Moonbyul unnie ?" Youngsun shakes herself free from her thoughts at the sound of the puppys voice. "unnie, you need to tell her ! I know she feels the same ive seen it myself" Wheein has always known this about her unnie, Youngsun didn't have to say  anything, it was always obvious with the way she acted towards the blonde girl whenever they were around each other.

 

"But how can you be so sure Wheein-ah, im scared of losing her" Solar looked at the younger girl with concern written all over face. Suddenly the sound of the bell rang, it was finally lunch time and also time for Youngsun to spend precious time with her Byullie. The two girls packed their books and pensil cases in their bags and headed for the cafeteria.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the school ..........

Byul sat in her English class with Hyejin. "Unnie don't you think its time you let Solar unnie how you feel" Hyejin looked at her blanked out unnie next to her and shook her head. She knew that the girl next to her had a hard time expressing the way she feels, but Byul would write down her feelings for Kim Youngsun on paper, she had no more than 50 letters with her feelings on it. She really did plan on one day handing them to Youngsun, but she too was afraid of the consequences. "but what if she doesn't feel the same Hyejinie, I can't lose her. Shes my everything, my sunshine, the light at the end of a dark tunnel" Byul said worringly.

 

*smack* Byul rubbed the back of her head "AHN HYEJIN!" Byul was annoyed with the girl next to her, she was close to hitting the girl back but the teacher had called her name. "MOON BYUL YI! thats the second time ive told you to be quiet in my class, one more warning and you'll have lunch detention" Ms Park growled. "ah sorry ms park, it will not happen again" Byul glared at the short haired girl before returning to blanking out again.

 

The bell finally rang for the end of class and the start of lunch. The two girls happily packed their gear and headed towards the cafeteria. It had been 3hrs 45mins and 25 seconds since she last saw Kim Youngsun.. Yes she counted every second of every minute of every hour that she spent without Kim Youngsuns pretty face, she really had it bad for the girl.

 

During lunch .....

 

Solar and Wheein were first to arrive at the usual spot, the table near the window where they could look out to the field. They don't know why they always sat there, I guess thats where they had met each other and from then on they just always sat there. "Unnie, here comes your Byullie-unnie" Wheein nudged the older girl who was impatiently waiting for the two girls to arrive. When Byul approached closer, Youngsun face immeadiately brightened "unnie, could you be anymore obvious" Wheein looked at the exicted girl beside her and shook her head.

 

"YAH! AHN HYEJINIE ! WHAT TOOK YOU LOSERS SO LONG" Wheein shouted, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look. Wheein could only laugh, leaving the three other girls bow and apologize for her big mouth. "Wheein ya little! why would you cause such a scene punk! anyways this unnie got in trouble again" the youngest of the four chuckled. "Yah! im sure Ms Park has it in for me, shes always calling me out like that and not this one" Moonbyul scoffed. "hey! thats because im an angel" Hyejin winked and playfully hit Byul.

 

"mmm so hows my sunshine? i missed you" Byul asked the older girl, while the two young girls acted as if they were spewing. "hmm? i uh yeah good" Youngsun always became flustered every time Byul would say things like that, she wasn't sure if they felt the same way for her because Byul would talk to everyone the same. "uh yeah good? unnie you okay? you're such a Yeba i swear" Byullie laughs, she enjoys the older girls reactions. "Unnie, aren't you going to ask how I am too?" Wheein pouted "is it because im not Youngsun unnie" this time she included her famous puppy dog eyes into the mix. "aww My sweet little cute Wheepup, how are you too? you know what unnies got a treat for you" Wheein almost jumped over the table in excitement. Byul pulled a chocolate bar from her bag and handed it over to Wheein.

 

"Am I forgiven?" but Byul recieved no answer, the girl had alread almost demolished the chocolate bar. "Byullie-unnie wheres mine?" the girl next to her pouted, and surprisingly she recieved one too. "i havent forgotten My sweet dearest sunshine?" she pulls out the biggest of the chocolate and hands it to Youngsun. "thank you !" the three enjoyed the sudden surpris of chocolates, "Wheein-ah, you're a mess. come ill take you to clean up. I swear no more chocolate for you" Hyejin pulled the now covered in chocolate Whee-pup in the direction of the toilet, leaving the unnie line by themselves.

 

"uh unnie ... do you um wanna hang out later, i wanna show you something" Byul thought about what Hyejin had told her, actually countless of times, and she thought she would be able to finally show Youngsun the letters. "mm okay ! sure meet you at the gate after school" Youngsun felt her heart flutter, I mean her and Byul normally hung out anyway but it was normally with the two young girls. "ohh are we all going to go too?" Youngsun was curious, was she really just asking to be alone together. "mm, i think its something just for you"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I was aiming for a one shot but I got carried away. I shouldn't make this too long. Im too lazy too lol