five

Say I love you

Byul woke up before Youngsun, she needed to get home because she forgot to send a text or leave a note for her family letting them know she will be at Youngsuns. (of course when she got home, her family had already assumed that she was with the girl so they had not made contact with her as well). She looked at the girl next to her, she had her back faced to her but even then she knew that her Yeba looked like a goddess sent from above. She was basically Aphrodite in Byuls eyes, regardles of how she looked.

Byul scootd closer to the other girl and pulled her into a back hug, Youngsun began to stir in her sleep ​"yah, byul-ah its too early in the morning for your greasiness" ​the girl said still half asleep. ​"but i havent even started yet, all i did was pull this cutest bundle of fluffy cuteness into a tight embrace" ​that earned her a half-hearted hit on the arm wrapped around the other girls waist. Byul laughed and kissed the older girl on the crown of her head. ​"Good morning to you too Byul-ah" .

 
​They stayed like that for a little while longer before Byul had to quickly wash up and leave to go home. ​"are you not going to stay for breakfast?"  ​Youngsun said with a pout. ​"I can't gorgeous, I need to go home and explain to my parents where I was and I have to meet up with Seulgi and the rest of the basketball team for training" ​Byul kissed the pouting girl on the forehead before leaving to go home.
 
When Byul reached her home, her parents weren't home and her sisters had gone to their aunts for the day. Today was a Saturday, so she would normally have basketball training before lunch and then hang out with Wheein, Hyejin and Youngsun. They would normally take turns having a sleep over at each of their houses. Moonbyul had changed into her training gear (Basketball shorts, muscle tee and her sportshoes) and went to the schools basketball courts. ​
 

"UNNIE! YOU'RE HERE"  ​a bear-like girl called out. ​"Seulgi-ah, of course I am. How could the girls basketball best player miss a practice" ​Byul said teasingly, truthfully she was like second best after Kang Seulgi, but she would always tell the girl otherwise. ​"yeah yeah unnie!, ah guess what?!" ​Byul looked at the girl waiting for her to spill the next schools gossip. Honestly speaking, she really didnt care what was going on around the school but the younger girl seemed to be well informed on many things. ​"do you know my friend Wendy? bout yey high, has many expressions. but every one of them are increibly cute?" ​Brought her right hand to her chin and rubbed it, trying to put a name to a face.

​Byul clicked her fingers as soon as she remembered ​"ah yes! yes i rememeber, amazing singer right has two left feet but somehow still manages to look cool dancing right" . "Yeah unnie, by the way you have a weird way of remembering people. ANYWAYS she confessed to Bae Joohyun or Irene. You know our sunbae who seems cold at first, loves purple but looks like a goddess-like beauty?" ​Byul went back into her thinking stance again to remember this Bae Joohyun. ​"ahh yes! i know who she is, always been popular with boys and even girls. has innocent pure looks and dances almost as cool as us?"

"Yes ! unnie, anyways she kind of did it in private because she was afraid of people find out that she liked girls yknow. I always supported her because shes always so kind and really love is love. Anyways she put a letter into Irenes locker teling her to meet her in the schools gym after school. She wasnt too sure if Irene even would show up or even know who she was. But turns out, Irene had taken a liking to the girl because yaknow her vocals are amazing and llike I said before her facial expressions are incredibly cute" ​Seulgi took a moment to breathe, Byul was amazed at how she managed to get that much out in one breath to be honest.
 
​"Anyways yeah, so know they're kind of dating but like secretly you know. Besides unnie, I know I can trust you with this information. Because ive seen the way you act around Youngsun unnie so just so you know. I accept you for who are and will stand by you no matter what. Besides if you openly date, youll have a lot of angry fan girls. 'Byullie-oppa'" ​Byul was shocked at first, that theres a same couple in their school and that she was obvious about her feelings towards Youngsun.
 
​"Waaah thats daebak Seulgi-ah! and thank you baby girl" ​Byul gave the other girl a wink and her signature nose muscle smile, before running towards the rest of the team. "MOON BYUL YI UNNIE YOU GREASE BALL!!" ​Seulgi chased the other girl shouting after her.
 
 

​A/N : anyways a short chapter this time this isnt how I wanted to write it but I suppose I can save the rest of what I wanted in this chapter for the next one. I just wanted to add that I had a dream that Moonsun was real, Wenrene were an actual thing & Gdragon came out as bi. *laughs* my poor delusional soul. anyways GOODMORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON OR GOODNIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE.

btw i dont know why i had a dream that Gdragon came out as bi, if you are a VIP or stan Gdragon im sorry I love Big Bang too, and to all the Seulrene shippers just remember it was a dream and cannot possibly be real. Just MoonSun .. p.s im a wenrene shipper