four

Say I love you

Byul sat on the desk chair, swirling around waiting for any kind of response from the older girl. Frankly, she was dreading it but it was time to finally let the other girl know her true feelings. She nervously twiddled her thumbs and looked at the floor, she couldnt bare to see the girls face at this moment and it was only the first letter and maybe the last one. She tried to glance at the girl, who had been silent the whole time while reading the letter. Byul thought this might be the very last time she would see the girls pretty features so she forced herself to look up at the girl and get a quick glance.

 

But before she had time to lift her head, she felt weight of another person on her and a pair of arms wrap around her neck. At first the slightly taller girl was shocked but she automatically wrapped her arms around the brunettes waist. "Byul-ah, i i ..." tears started to form in the older girls eyes, she had definately not expected the 'love of her life' to ever feel the same way, but this had honestly been the best feeling she had felt in her whole life. To be honest, she really only accepted Minhyuks confession because she couldnt help but see a version of her Byulie in his facial features. It was quite odd how much they really looked alike, maybe Moonbyul had a long lost brother she never knew about because the resemblence was really uncanny.

 

Byul was still stunned at what was happening at this moment in time to realise that the other girl had tears in her eyes, if it wasnt for the sniffling and the wet patch she was feeling on her shoulder she wouldnt have noticed at all. "unnie dont cry, im sorry. i will take those letters and burn them or something and we can pretend this never happened" Byul began to panic she didnt know what to do, she still hadnt figured out that Youngsun felt the same as her. "yaa! babo, no! i want to keep them all babo! i feel the same way too BABO!" Youngsun couldnt believe how naive the other girl was being right now, she didnt know how many times she would have to repeat the word 'babo' for the girl to get it. "YAAAH MOON BYUL YI, I LIKE YOU TOO BABO!" the slightly older girl, lightly hit the girl on the shoulder.

 

it took Byul a little while to process what Youngsun had just said and was still making sense of the whole situation. She brought her hands to the other girls face and pinched her fluffy cheeks. "unnie, are you real? is this really happening right now? am i dreaming? this must be a dream. No way in heck does the beautiful Kim Younsun like me back. No this can't be real" the girl kept rambling on, she wasn't comprehending at all. "AH YAAAH BYUL-AH LET GO OF MY CHEEKS THAT HURTS AND FYI THIS IS ALL HAPPENING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I SAID LET GO!" the said girl earned more smacks to the shoulder this time gradually getting harder so she understood that this situation right now, is REALLY HAPPENING. She grabbed the other girls wrist to stop the hits, and pulled her into another embrace, this time with a tighter grip.

 

Byul still couldn't believe what was happening, the other girl felt the same, no this can't be right can it? she was dreaming; this isn't happening. Her heart was racing and she felt like she was on cloud nine. If this is what its like to be high on drugs then she'd never want to come down ever. She was high on Kim Youngsun and she couldn't get enough. Whatever this feeling was she just didnt know how to accept it. ​Byul never thought in a million, trillion years would her long time crush ever love her back in the same she had loved her for so long.

 

The older girl stayed in the other girls arms for as long as she could. She too was feeling at the top of the world and she was just stuck in the moment. To her this felt like a dream just as much as it did for the blonde girl. All of a sudfden the taller girl brought her hands up to the older girls face after being in each others arms for some time now, and cupped her cheeks. She looked into the other girls big brown beautiful orbs, her eyes were twinkling. Time felt like it had stood still as soon as Youngsun eyes fluttered shut as she watched Byul bring her face closer to hers. Their lips met and it felt like fireworks had been set off (you know like when you watch sappy romance movies and they feel fireworks when they kiss? well thats whats happening for these two). It was over quicker than both girls had hoped but it started slow and they started to move in the same rhythm.

 

Byul brought their foreheads together and they looked into each others eyes. Byul had a stupid-love-sick-teenage grin spread across her face, but to Youngsun as stupid as the grin looked she was still adorable as ever and the same grin spread across her own face. As afraid of the world finding out that she liked girls, especially her parents. Youngsun didn't want to think about that but she wanted to focus on the present. She loved this feeling and loved Byul so if the time would come she would face it, as long as she has the other girl by her side she felt like she could accomplish anything.

 

Youngsun pulled Byul over to her bed, she wanted to continue being in the other girls arms while laying down. As much as she loved sitting on the girls lap (although she doesnt remember how she got there) she wanted to lay down. ​"Byul-ah, lay down with me and cuddle? I want you to stay tonight, I wanna wake up next to you tomorrow" ​Byuls grin never left her face, she followed the girls orders and laid down on the bed. Youngsun brought her arm over Byuls waist and rested her head on the girls chest. Byul wrapped her arm that was being used as a pillow and pulled the othe girl closer. They had cuddled many times before, but this time it felt different

 

  If there were consequences for this moment, they will deal with it when the time comes but they just wanted to enjoy being in each others embrace for now.

 

 


 
A/N: I cant assure you I will continue this, even though it seems done. anyways ta-da another chapter :)