six

Say I love you

After basketball practice and losing whole lot to Seulgi in a one on one game, Byul headed home to wash up and see what the girls are up to. When she reached home, her mother was in the kitchen making herself, her father was sitting at the kitchen island waiting for his cup of coffee patiently reading another report on his laptop and her sisters were running a muck in the lounge. "im home!" she announced to her family. Her father looked up from his screen momentarily and gave a meek nod, 'aish he's interested in his oldest as ever' Byul thought to herself. "hi honey! it feels like i havent seen you in forever darling" her mother said robotically 'seriously i dont know why they bother to even acknowledge my existence'. Her two younger sisters came running from the lounge to their unnie to give her the biggest hug they could give. To be honest if it werent for her two sisters, she wouldve left and lived on her own by now. "Eunbi-ah, Umji-ah, unnie has missed you so much. where have yous been huh?" she ruffled their hair and pulled them into another hug.

Her sisters were twins, Eunbi being older just by a whole minute but she never let Umji forget who was oldest. Eunbi was kind of a mini Byul, tomboy-ish and very dorky. Umji, being the baby of the family had scrumtious chubby cheeks and had the cutest baby face for a 11 year old. Byul never picked favourites, it was fun having a mini Byul and a baby-face girl for sisters. But those two would continously argue over who was her favourite. In the end, Umji would get upset and say "at least Youngsun unnie loves me more".

"Unnie, is Youngsun unnie, Wheein unnie and Hyejin unnie coming over tonight, i really miss them!!!" the youngest asked, she was closest to Youngsun of course. Youngsun loved that little girls baby face almost as much as Byullie did and she would read and play dress ups with little Umji (Of course making sure she had minimal makeup and she was in clothes that made the poor girl look like she was drowing, any more makeup and any clothes that covered less and Byul would be upset). Eunbi liked Wheein and Hyejin more, those two would always play sword fights with her and have pretend gun fights. One time, they had turned the lounge into a battle field with Eunbi on one end of the lounge hiding behind a couch, Wheein at the other end with a sailors hat on she made out of newspaper behind another couch and Hyejin hiding behind the door.  

All Byul remembers is hearing Wheein shout "Hyejinnie! cover me, im going in!!! peow peow peow" and next thing, there was a loud crash and it had been Eunbi trying to get away from Wheeins attack and ended up breaking the vase. Lucky for them of course, it was easily replaced but if her parents were home that would be the end of the sleepovers and anymore 'gun fights' EVER. "Ah yeah, let unnie wash up first and ill call them later to come over" and before she her heels she turned to face and point and Eunbi "and you young miss, if we have another incident like last time. I will ban you, wheepup and hyejinnie from anymore gun fights myself" Eunbi pouted but nodded in understanding what her unnie was telling her.

Byul headed to the bathroom to wash up before she called Youngsun first. unusually, her phone went to 6 rings before she answered "Byul-ah, im a little bit busy at the moment but I will message you soon" Youngsun sounded weird on the phone, but Byul shook it off thinking maybe she was busy with family stuff. "ah okay unnie, text me and let me know if you can make it tonight. Umji misses her favourite unnie. ill let you go now" the other end of the phone clicked after a quick "yeah, ill let you know. bye" and Byul doesnt want to assume but she thinks she heard Minhyuks voice in the background, but then it could just be Youngsuns male cousin visiting or something.

She rings the two young girls, who are together already at Wheein house. "Yes unnie!! we'll be there!!!" Wheein said excitedly, she was more excite to have her gun fight with Eunbi than anything, Hyejin asid she was going if Byul had her favourite snacks and she got to choose the movie this time. Of course Byul knew full well that Hyejinnie wanted to play gun fights with Eunbi and Wheein, she was always the one to start the fake war. Byul shook her head and told Hyejin she could have anything she wanted. Before ending the call, she asked the girls if they knew what was up with Youngsun, both girls answered weirdly. "doesnt she tell you everything Byullie-unnie" Wheein said hastily. "mm, dont know unnie, message her or something she hasnt told us anything" Hyejin tried to sound convincing. both girls forgot that Byul knows them too well and knew when they were keeping something her. But she decided to pretend to believe them .. for now and she will interrogate them when they arrive at her house.

Byul threw her phone down on her bed, she knows Youngsun is hiding something from her and she doesnt know what. They told each other everything, heck they even confessed feelings to each other. So why does it feel like her unnie is hiding something. She laid on her bed and stared blankly at the roof, before falling asleep with a pain in her chest. She didnt know why everyone was keeping something from her. Especially after having one of her best moments of her life with someone she wants to call the love of her life. Unknowingly, there was a lone tear that left her eye but she had already closed her eyes to forget the pain she was feeling right now.

 

Meanwhile,

Youngsun wished she could tell Byul everything, but she didnt know how. She didnt like lying to the girl, especially after the taller girl finally told her that she loved her the same way. She felt like and even more so after dragging the two young girls into her lie. She didnt know how she would make it up to Byul or if the girl will ever talk to her again. But this, what shes doing right now she needs to stop before anything goes any further.

 

 

 


a/n ; I know i was suppose to make either of them jealous but I end up making Byul sad ... sorry. oh and if you didnt figure it out, although its obvious Eunbi is Sinb. I just wanted to clarify anyways because Eunbi could also be Eunha but my description of Eunbi im describing Sinb (OBVIOUSLY) lol 

anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MOONSTAR !!! I HOPE YOU HAVE THE GREATEST DAY TODAY AND THE GIRLS TREAT YOU WELL, OH ESPECIALLY YOUNGSUN ;)

 

ALSO HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY YOUNGER BROTHER FOR TOMORROW.

Peace and love yo, also Merry Christmas and Happy new years, i hope everyone enjoys their time with family or partners, pets idk but i wish yous the happiest of holidays :* xx