two

Say I love you

 

It was finally the end of the school day, Yongsun happily skipped to the school gates to wait for Byul. She had waited 15mins for Byul and began to get restless, she fished her phone from her pocket and checked to see if Byul had text to tell her she was running late. Usually Byul wouldn't be late to meet Yongsun and if she ever was running late she'd let her know at least, so she decided to text Byul first.

S ; YAHH BYUL-YAH WHERE ARE YOU?

She waited and watched her phone for a text but still nothing, she decided to text Wheein since she knew Byul had math with her last.

 

S ; Wheein-ah is Byullie with you ? I've been waitinf]g for her for almost 30mins now D,:

W; uh unnie, she got a detention with Mr Johnson for forgetting her homework again. She should be out soon I think.

S; that damn Moonbyul ! I guess I can wait a little longer. Thank you Wheein-ah

 

MOONBYUL POV

 

Byul looked at the clock, there was 20mins left of class, 20mins left until she would finally confess to Yongsun. "I hope everyone has completed their homework for the week. I expect it to be handed in completed at the end of class" Mr Johnson looked at Byullie last before continuing with the lesson. Byul began to panic when she realised she hadn't even bother looking at the worksheet that was handed to her at the start of the week. She turned and looked at the girl sitting next to her. "Heeyeon, could I borrow your homework sheet PLEASE" she nudged the short haired girl. Ahn Heeyeon was the top student in their year, Byul was sure she had done their set homework.

 

"Sorry Byul-ah, I gave it to Hyo-Jin to borrow. She hadn't given it back yet" Ahn HyoJin, she was the class bully, at least thats the way people viewed her she had a strong look about her so no one dared to mess with her. Both Heeyeon and Hyojin were known as the 'Ahn Sisters' ariund school, they were the complete opposites but they complimented each other well. Almost like Moonbyul and Yongsun do. "ahh its alright, I'll ask Whee-pup" Byul began to panic more she needed to quickly answer her worksheet before she got afterschool detention. She fished her phone out to text Wheein about the homework, but she caught the eye of the teacher. "MOONBYULYI! YOU KNOW THE RULES NO PHONES DURING CLASSTIME. DETENTION!" Moonbyul sighed and turned her phone off, before handing it to the teacher.

 

After class ended, Moonbyul tried to sneak out of class because she knew she had to meet Yongsun, but as she made her escape she was caught and called back to serve her punishment. She watch the clock, it had been 15mins and she knew she had another 30mins to wait, another 30mins for her sunshine to wait for her. She heaved another sigh and continued to finish the sheet of homework she was handed the other day and start the new one. Her detention was up and she dashed out of the class as fast as she could, she needed to see if Yongsun, her poor Yongsun unnie waited for her. But as she reached the gates there was no sign of the other girl. ​"aish! why would she have waited, ill go home and change and visit her at her home" the blonde headed home to change into comfortable clothes and to grab the box she had been filling with love letters she had be writing for Kim Yongsun. ​"its now or never" ​she thought to herself.

 

She reached her house, and as usual no one was home. Her sisters were at the tennis practice and her parents still working. Moonbyul let herself in and headed for the shower. After her shower she changed into her comfortable clothes, her favourite black ripped skinny jeans, her white muscle tee and her black&white Nike Huaraches. Under her bed was the box filled with the letters she wrote, she put the box into her backpack and headed for the door, not forgetting to pick up her leatherman on the way out. She couldn't text Yongsun and tell her she was on her way to her house, so she just hoped the girl was home and will want to see her.

 

It was an hour bus ride to the Kims home, but for Kim Yongsun, Moonbyul would move heaven on earth for her. Truthfully, she would do anything for that girl because thats how special Yongsun was to her. Moonbyul stood at the front doorstep, hesitating on whether or not she should knock on the door. She raised her hand to knock on the door, when the door opened. "ahh Byulyi, are you here to see Yongsun? shes in her room studying" Mrs Kim had motioned Moonbyul to come in. "ah. hello Mrs Kim, if Yongsun is busy, I will see her tomorrow at school. But could you give this to her for me pleasee" Moonbyul pulled the box from her bag and handed it to Mrs Kim. "ah yes, tell your mom and dad i say hello, take care Byulyi-ssi" the blonde girl her heels, but before she could leave she heard her name being called. "Byul-ah, where are you going?" Yongsun had caught her in time before she could leave. "Ah unnie, about being late im sorry" the taller girl scratched the back of her neck and looked down at her feet. "ah its alright, wheein told me you had detention again. come in"

 

Moonbyul did as she was told and walked in behind Yongsun and followed her to her room. Yongsun was carrying the box Moonbyul had brought to her. Frankly, Byulyi was scared of letting Yongsun seeing the letters. But as she said before, "better late than never". Moonbyul sat on the end of Yongsuns bed, while Yongsun was sitting at her desk. "ah my family wasnt home again, as usual. Maybe i should think of joining a club or something" Moonbyul was rambling as she watched Yongsun open the box and pull out the first letter. She watched and waited for any kind of reaction from the older girl. But the other girl was sitting silently, reading the letter in front of her. One of many, but she was going to read through all of them that night. Even if it meant missing out on sleep.

 


A/N ; ayy my bad, I really had writers block and been busy with my studies. sorry if the story is a bit boring. i will try to fix it in the future. Anyways PEEEACE YOO!