three ; the first letter

Say I love you

​Dear Yeba, My Beautiful Yongdoni-nim,

 
I dont know what to say in this letter, I think I have said everything in all of my previous letters. Ive probably repeated myself many times. I don't know what letter number this is,because ive written you so many that ive lost count. But today has been the hardest day, I heard rumors that Minhyuk-ssi has confessed to you, of course you told me yourself with me being your best friend. Ah yes, speaking of being best friends, I know this might sound so crazy but since we tell each other everything I want to repeat myself again. I LOVE YOU KIM YOUNGSUN! I love you more than just a friend, but not like a sister like we tell each other but more than I have ever known. I dont know when these feelings for you started or when I started to see you as a woman *shy emoji* but I know these feelings for you run deeply. I know I could be risking our friendship by telling you, but I dont want to be left with any regrets. Sometimes I feel like you see me the same way but then I see you with Minhyuk and I feel like its just my imagination. I dont have much to offer and I know I am a girl & the world is still slowly but surely coming to terms with same- couples, but I proKimise to do anything and everything to see you smile. I don't know what im asking or saying at this point *laughing emoji* but i just want you to know Kim Youngsun is that I like you like REALLY REALLY REEEEEEAAALLY LIKE YOU! if you let me id let the whole world know.
 
​if you're reading this, then you must be wondering what could I Moon Byul Yi like about you. Well, there is your smile I dont have the perfect description for it but its as bright as the sun on a clear blue day, your laugh is like a song with perfect melody that I could have on repeat all day and not get sick of it one bit. Your cute and chubby cheeks, they're as fluffy as id imagine the clouds to be. I love your luscious, chocolate colored hair, when you let it cascade down your shouders and back or even when you have it in a messy bun or in a high ponytail, it doesn;t matter to me your gorgeous no matter what. Your bodyline, has got me going crazy, I can still see how amazing your figure is even when your in a baggy hoodie and track pants. Your smooth legs, and honey thighs dont even get me started on those *winky emoji* but what I love the most about you is your caring yet dorky personality and how you laugh at all my jokes even if they're as dry as the sahara desert. You're perfect to me, from your head down to your heels Kim Youngsun. I know ive rambled on and may have said too much but when I started to tell you what I liked about you, my imagination got the better of me.
 
 
​I hope that one day you get to see these, because I don't know how much longer I can keep these feelings in for you anymore. The more I hold on to these feelings inside, the more I start to crumble and think of the 'what ifs'. I hope if you do not feel the same (and I understand if you dont) that things do not change drastically between us. I dont know what Id do without my Yeba by my side. You have been my number one supporter in whatever I do and I only want to make you proud and happy.
 
I know I have written a lot and I hope you have read well and understood what I have said because I lost track too. But just in case you forgot I LOVE YOU KIM YOUNGSUN AND I DONT WANT TO LET THIS CHANCE PASS BY
 
 
yours forever
 
MoonByul Yi
 
 
p.s I dont know if I am around you when you read this but if I am ummm im sorry ? idk im nervous !
 
 

A/N : I actually wish I had the letters that I almost gave to a LONG TIME crush that I basically got the inspiration from to write this and other stories (that need to be finished and are also in the making) anyways fun fact the person I had a LONG TIME crush on almost saw this and I freaked and said DONT READ IT ! and covered my screen another fun fact, we're bestfriends but she has a finacé and kids. 

 

On another note, now that my first year is done and im on summer break I have time to update so bare with me a little longer.  also if you havent noticed im not he greatest at writing, mostly because my mind gets side tracked and more & more things come to mind as I write. OKAY GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD AFTERNOON Y'ALL.