Chapter 6

❣ Change Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s party time girl!” Your friend said as she lifted her half filled glass into the air and shot you one of her bright smiles. She was already drunk like always but the alcohol on the party itself would be much too expensive so you two decided to drink something at home before you left. No, you weren’t twenty-one yet, but who cared? No one who was eighteen and who had even a small social life lived by that rule. You were young and you were carefree and you were going to live your life to the fullest now that you were still young and didn’t have to go to work so yes you were going to go to a party and you were going to have some drinks. “Let’s hit some boys tonight.” She suggested and you shook your head as you took place on the couch and placed your feet on the salon table to make yourself comfortable. “I have a boyfriend, remember?” You said and it felt horrible to say it like that. You didn’t have a real boyfriend and actually you did want to haunt some men tonight, but because you were in a fake relationship you could do that. It was so unfair. But if you would go along with her and would hit some guys, you would immediately cause people to think that your relationship with Baekhyun was a joke and you didn’t want that, you wanted people to believe it. 

 

 

Your friend rolled her eyes at you and took another sip from her glass ignoring your words. With that you stood up once again and walked towards the bedroom after you had filled your glass once more. It was time to check your outfit because you were about to leave soon. The thing was that you weren’t planning on getting wasted tonight, you just wanted to have some fun but you weren't going to go over the edge. The thing was that your parents were home tonight and even though they didn’t care what you did, you didn’t think they would be happy to see you getting home completely drunk on a Saturday evening. Your dad was a lawyer, he knew more than anyone else that it wasn’t approved for a teenager of your age to drink alcohol and they were still your parents, they could punish you. “You’re looking good, now let’s go.” She said as she walked over to you and gabbed your wrist. You started laughing as you shook your head but didn’t stop her as she pulled you through the house. On the way towards the front door you grabbed your purse and your jacket and then the two of you left her house. 

 

 

The good thing was that the party war really close to your house and that you could walk there. Neither of you had a driver license and you both didn’t have a car so if you would need a car to get there then you would have to ask someone for a lift. But this made it all so much easier. Your friend linked arms with you as she swung her head to the beat which you could already hear. “Is he coming?” She asked and you looked up at her with a questioning frown, wondering who she was talking about. “Your boyfriend?” She stressed the last word and you rolled her eyes at her, she still had troubles believing the whole story and who were you to blame her, it was fake after all. “No he isn’t coming. He was meeting up with his brother so he stayed home.” You explained and all of a sudden you had to think of him. You were so glad he had been able to reach out to his big brother, he clearly loved him a lot. But you remember him complaining about the fact that his brother had wanted to meet him at his parents house, the last place he had wanted to be but he had agreed anyways. 

 

 

She nodded and she didn’t seem to mind the fact that he wasn’t coming, in fact she even seemed happy that he had you all to herself tonight. “And you’re very sure you’re not going to flirt with anyone?” The none stop question made you giggle and you shook your head once again, which made her sigh in frustration. It was hard for her to believe that you had a boyfriend, even though you didn’t. You were sure that Baekhyun wouldn’t mind if you would kiss someone else tonight, after all he didn’t feel anything for you in that kind of way. But you weren’t that kind of person and you also didn’t want people to think that you would ever cheat, because you wouldn’t. The music was getting louder and louder as the two of you walked and when you arrived you realized that it was really crowded. You thought that it was a small part, but it had caught more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter