Chapter 4

❣ Change Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pizza!” You squealed as you heard the door bell ring and stood up from your cozy couch to open the front door. Today had just been a great day. You had met up with some friends during the day and you had decided to make some you time tonight. After all it was important to have some attention for yourself from time to time. With everything going on you were sure you had deserved a night to give yourself the best and to just relax and eat pizza and snacks all night. After yesterday’s events you hoped there weren’t going to be any Byun family parties soon, you needed some time to recover from the last one. You hadn’t heard anything from Baekhyun ever since and you were glad that Baekhyun was giving you some time for yourself right now. When you had started all of this you hadn’t expected that being his fake girlfriend would be this hard, but it surely wasn’t easy. 

 

 

When you turned around the corner and walked into the hall you almost tripped over your own feet, but even that couldn’t ruin your good mood. In less than a few minutes you’d be enjoying the best food ever invented. You opened the door and the smile that had been plastered on your face vanished when you saw it wasn’t the pizza delivery that was standing in front of you. “I was hoping we could talk.” Baekhyun said as he looked at you with hopeful eyes. There was something about his expression that you didn’t quite understand, but you weren’t in the mood to try and figure it out. “And I was hoping you were my food, seems like we’re both screwed.” You said but before you could close the door in his face and could go back to enjoying your personal ‘me time’, Baekhyun slipped past you and walked into your apartment. You let out a frustrated sigh to let him know that you weren’t happy with this before closing the door and following him towards the living room. 

 

 

“What are you having?” He asked as he sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable. You didn’t understand how he could be like this, he had only asked you to be his fake girlfriend days ago and he was already acting as if you and him and been together forever and he was playing a big part in your life. “What about, that’s none of your business.” You snorted as you crossed your arms over your chest and Baekhyun leaned back against the couch with an annoyed look on his face. “I’m trying to be nice.” He reminded you but if he would actually try to be nice than he would get his good looking up from your couch and he would get those big feet walking towards the door. “I don’t care, I’m trying to enjoy my evening.” You whined and gave up your cranky pose as you walked over to him and sat down beside him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at you but had an amused smile on his face all of a sudden, as if he enjoyed watching you suffer. 

 

 

“I just came to tell you something, before you get mad at me again because I didn’t inform you on time.” Another family trip? You weren’t sure if you could handle that yet. Couldn’t you just tell him that you didn’t want to go with him and that he had to try to convince his parents by himself? “They bought it, they loved you.” He said with a little smile and you shot him a surprised look as you turned your face into his direction. Was he being serious or was he fooling around again? It had all felt so forced and unreal yesterday and they had actually believed that you and Baekhyun had fallen for each other and you were a couple? “They did? Wow, no offense but I hope you’re smarter than them because even a kid can see that this is fake.” You said and he nodded, thinking back of how everything had went yesterday and how awkward everything had been. “We should have been more prepared.” He muttered and you totally agreed with him. You didn’t even know his birthday, which girlfriend didn’t know her boyfriend’s birthday? 

 

 

“Maybe we should get to know each other a little better.” You suggested and even though you weren’t sure if you wanted Baekhyun to know everything about you, you knew you had to do this. There was no way everyone was going to believe you were a couple if you didn’t even know each other’s taste of food or things you were interested in. If you wanted to make this work than you would have to make it seem as if you had been talking to each other all day and night, wanting to know every detail of each other and falling for it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter