Chapter 1

❣ Change Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now why do you think I would help you?” You knew that your voice sounded more sharp than you had meant it to be. He frowned at you as he stared at you from his side of the table. You could read it on his face that he wasn’t pleased that he had to ask you this but he had no other choice. Of course he could have asked someone else, but no one would believe it if he would. He hung out with you the most out of all girls he knew, but that wasn’t because he liked you. There was nothing to worried about though, the feeling was mutual. For a small second you thought this was a joke, but you knew he wouldn’t joke about something like this. Normally he wasn’t this serious which made it clear to you that something serious must be going on. If he’d only talk to you, but it was clear that he didn’t trust you. You raised your eyebrows at him as you waited for his answer and he let out an annoyed sigh. 

 

 

“I didn’t think you’d help me, but I had to try. I need someone to help me out and since you’re one of the only people who knows about us I guessed that if I would ask you I’d make it less hard for myself and that you’d understand why I asked you.” Well then he was wrong, you had no idea why he was asking you this, but you could guess. Maybe someone had found out and he was trying to prove them wrong, even though they weren’t. “So let me get this straight? You want me to pretend that I’m your girlfriend for as long as you need to cover up the fact that you have a relationship with my best friend?” You repeated and he nodded, not understanding why you were reacting this slow today. He was sure he had explained it very clearly to you before, but still you were being like this? He was almost getting to the point to forget about even asking you and finding another solution as you spoke up again. 

 

 

“What’s in there for me?” You asked and a small smirk appeared on your face as you saw his lips pull together in a straight line. The both of you knew there was nothing in there for you, like nothing at all instead of the fact that you were helping out your friend. Because if you’d help out Baekhyun you were sure it had something to do with his boyfriend. “I could try to be nice to you from now on.” He suddenly said and you could see that it had taken all his power and will to say that. He didn’t like you, he couldn’t stand you and you knew it. The worst thing was that the two of you didn’t even really know each other and that you hadn’t even had a decent talk with each other. The one and only reason why the two of you disliked each other was because you liked the same person and because you cared about the same person and you didn’t want to admit that the other liked him more. 

 

 

It was hard that he was dating your best friend because suddenly there was a third person you had to think of. It had always been him and you and now, there was Baekhyun and you had suddenly become the fifth wheel of the wagon. Of course you had already known that he had been gay even before he had shown up with Baekhyun but you had never judged him for it. He was your friend and the fact that he was in love with someone from the same wasn’t going to change that. The only thing you hated was the fact he had chosen someone like Baekhyun, out of all those people. He saw you as some kind of competition and sometimes it felt as if he was trying to steal your friend away from you. He didn’t want to hang out with you around, afraid you would steal his boyfriend from him. How many times did you still have to explain to him that you were just friends and that you weren’t interested in him in that way? It probably wouldn’t matter because he didn’t listen to you anyway, he was so stubborn. 

 

 

“Well you could try, but I can tell you hate me.” You said as you took your glass of water which he had given you at the beginning of your conversation to ease the tension and took a sip from it. At first you had been surprised that he had even called you and it had almost been unbelievable when he had asked you come over so he could talk to you. If you were smart you would make use of this situation, this was the moment you could get rid of him for once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter