Chapter 11

❣ Change Of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft sigh left your lips as you felt a sweet tickle on your arm. It was almost hard to believe that you actually felt quite awake when you broke free from your slumber. You had expected that you would have a few more nightmares tonight, but the rest of your night had been peaceful. A few fingers brushed your hair behind your ear before they went back to trace weird figures on your skin. It was enough for you to blink your eyes a few times before opening them. The light was already shining into the room and you knew that it was actually time for you to get out of bed, but you were just too comfortable right now. You could feel his steady heart beat right under your ear and his skin was still warm. As you thought back about last night a slight blush crept over your cheeks, but you had enjoyed every single minute of it. He must have felt that you were awake because he pressed a kiss on top of your head before speaking up. “Good morning.” He said and you were sure that his husky voice was one of the most y things you had ever heard, but it couldn’t even get close to the noises he had been making last night. 

 

 

After a few more seconds you finally lifted your head to look at him and you found him already staring down on you. He smiled softly and you couldn’t help but giggle at his weird hair. The blush that appeared on his face was almost too cute for you to handle and he quickly began to brush his hair back in place with his hands. But you grabbed his hands and held them in yours, stopping him. “Don’t, I think you look very charming like that.” You said and he rolled his eyes at your cheesy comment but he stopped his attempt to safe his looks. With his hand in the crook of your neck he guided your face closer to his and you could still see how he closed his eyes before yours did as well and he gave you a sweet morning kiss. Afterward he pulled you in for a hug and he let you lay on his chest for a little longer. “You slept through for the rest of the night.” He said and you nodded, feeling the vibrations go through his chest as he talked. “Yeah, I had something much better to dream about than Lay.” You said and you hid your face in embarrassment which only made him chuckle. 

 

 

But then you sat up and got towards the edge of the bed, trying to find something to wear. Suddenly you felt a hand touch your back and you turned around to see Baekhyun looking at you with a worried look on his face. “What is it?” You asked as you turned around and tried to see what he was looking at, but you couldn’t. “You have a bruise on your back, do you think I did that?” He asked and you could see the guilt in his eyes but you just shrugged and smiled at him. “I don’t think so, even if you did I was too pleased to notice.” You said and giggled as his head turned red again. You spotted his shirt on the floor and quickly took it and pulled it in on before standing up from the bed and turning around to face him. He sighed with a smile on his face before crossing his arms behind his neck and looking at you. “Even though I liked your previous look better, I like this one too.” He said as he eyed you up and down and you quickly grabbed a pillow and thew it into his direction. “You ert.” You joked and he laughed before he finally found the energy to get out of bed yourself. 

 

 

When he stood up and you saw his appear in your sight you looked away into the other direction and stared at the pattern of your wallpaper. He noticed and after he had put his sweatpants back on he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you from behind. “It’s not like you haven’t seen it before.” He whispered in your ear and you hit his arm and tried to escape from his hold, but he wasn’t planning to let you go. And so you decided it was better if you’d just enjoy the moment so you leaned back against his chest and closed your eyes. It was almost as if this moment was just too good to be true, and every good moment came to an end sooner or later. “What would you say if I’d make you breakfast?” He said and you smiled as you nodded. But that didn’t mean that the good moment had to end straight away right? “I think I would like that.” You said and it was almost as if it was planned because right at that moment your stomach began to rumble. You both laughed as you began to walk downstairs and went into the kitchen. 

 

 

You sat back onto the counter again, the exact same spot as you had been sitting yesterday and watched Baekhyun as he started looking through your kitchen to see where everything was. “So, now what?” You asked as he foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter