First Star

Found You

"You did great today," Eunbyul said as she handed Minhyuk a bottle of water," Though it's just the rehearsals."

"What do you want today, Byul? Want me to treat you to jajamyeon?" Minhyuk asked as he opened the bottle," Perhaps a date with Kangjoon-hyung?" 

"Oh shut up, Park Minhyuk," she glared at him," What if I just wanted to be nice, huh?"

"I didn't know you can be nice," he joked before putting her in a headlock," Just kidding!" 

"Let me go!" she whined," I swear, if you didn't have fans, I would've killed you!"

"You would've been lonely then," Minhyuk said as he loosened his grip," Because we only have each other in this world."

"Psh!" Eunbyul scoffed," I have my other friends, Minhyuk. Do not lump me with loners such as yourself."

"Hey, hey, hey! Bickering again!" Myungjun approached them while he was wiping his sweat off. "You fight like an athletic married couple."

"Who'd marry a person like him/her?" Both of them shouted," S/He basically looks like me and it's disgusting!"

"Scratch that then," Myungjun chuckled," You fight like twin siblings."

"I could settle with that," Eunbyul nodded. 

"Aside from that, if a certain someone heard you, hyung, he'd have his heart broken once again," Minhyuk dramatically said," because this cruel woman already broke his heart once."

"At least I wasn't leading him on!" Eunbyul stuck out her tongue," Anyways, I have to prepare your performance clothes now. I don't know whose make up I'll do so just prepare your faces just in case. I hate a dry face! Moisturize them!" 

That's when Eunbyul left them for her job. Both boys snickered at how Eunbyul acted. She was really childish but when the situation called for it, she could be mature. She was responsible for her job. She was great at being a stylist. Fans usually praise the clothes she picked. She also loves keeping the make-up as minimal as possible. She wanted fans to appreciate what the idols would look like without make-up. 

"I'm so sorry, Moonbin-hyung," Minhyuk said as he approached the older boy. Moonbin scrunched his eyebrows together and looked confused.

"Huh? For what?" Moonbin asked. 

"For letting you fall in love with an idiot like her. God, if you end up together, I pity you," Minhyuk nodded with pity written all over his face," especially when the red flag's up, I pity you."

"Don't worry, Rocky," Moonbin shook his head," I grew up with an Unpretty Rapstar sister, I can handle a girl like Eunbyul."

"Aigooo," Minhyuk laughed," Innocence."

 

"Sanha?" 

Eunbyul blinked a few times. She thought Sanha was backstage with his other members but Sanha was in Astro's waiting room, sitting on the couch. 

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost, noona?" Sanha asked, tilting his head. Eunbyul shook her head before pinching his cheeks. 

"An adorable child," Eunbyul said," I wish I had a childhood friend like you, than that stupid and ugly Minhyuk. Why was I cursed with a guy like him?" 

"You say that but the truth's you really love hyung right?" Sanha pouted. Eunbyul stared at him for a while before she showed a small smile. 

"I really love Minhyuk, not the romantic kind though. He protected me since we were little. We've been together since forever. Our families are really close after all," she chuckled," There's a reason why we're still friends until now and why we stick with each other. And that is not dating. I just feel like we're destined to be siblings or something. Whoever Minhyuk's going to date is a lucky girl."

"I think fans could agree," Sanha nodded. He liked it that, aside from Minhyuk, he was the only person to see this soft side Eunbyul had. Maybe because Sanha was younger that Eunbyul felt comfortable telling him embarrassing things. After all, Sanha was the only person younger than Eunbyul in the group. Everyone around her was older than her. Moonbin could never see this side of hers. Only Sanha and Minhyuk would. But if Moonbin ever did, he would just fall deeper in love with Eunbyul. 

"Anyways, I thought you were with your group. Why not socialize with them?" Eunbyul asked. 

"I'm tired, noona," Sanha whined," Aside from that, I want to talk to noona."

"You're really a cute child," she chuckled before she faced the racks of clothes," I hope you keep that pure heart of yours." 

"I'm not as pure as you think it is," Sanha smiled," But I'm glad you think that."

"It is your image. You must make fans believe that. But the Yoon Sanha I know is a pure guy I trust," Eunbyul said as she shuffled through the clothes," I hope I'm not wrong."

"You're not," Sanha reassured her," I would do nothing to hurt noona. Rocky-hyung will kill me if I did. Also, Bin-hyung."

"Good," she brought out a few clothes to choose from," I will kill you too, you know. I know judo."

"I know," Sanha laughed," That makes you a scary woman to mess with."

"It sure does. I prefer to be scary than weak," she had determination written on her face," I don't want to be hurt again."

"Ah, oh, so who are you going to apply make up today?" Sanha changed the topic. He didn't like it when Eunbyul's expression twitched. He almost triggered something in her. He didn't want that. 

"It's Bin-oppa," Eunbyul answered," Eonni wanted me to do his make-up since they all know he confessed to me. Childish, huh."

"Not really," Sanha snickered," You would look like a married couple."

"People keep saying every guy I'm with is like my husband! Ugh!" Eunbyul pouted," even though I don't like anyone."

"Anyone?" Sanha asked," Really?"

"Kangjoon-oppa then?" Eunbyul's cheeks went pink," Since he's so handsome. I prefer actors over idols any day! No offense, Sanha."

"None taken, noona," Sanha shook his head," If Bin-hyung heard you, he would start acting immediately."

"You might be right," Eunbyul laughed. "Okay, done."

"Ooh, whose clothes are that then?" Sanha asked," Bin-hyung's?"

"Yeah," Eunbyul nodded," Do you think it'll suit him?"

"For sure," Sanha showed a thumbs-up," Bin-hyung's handsome after all. Anything will suit him." 

"Yeah," Eunbyul nodded," You're right."

 


A/N 

The chapters will be named with number then star because Eunbyul's nickname, Byul, means star. Witty, isn't it? Hurhur. Astro also means star so yes, starry starry night. Hihi hahaha