Sunset

Found You

"I am exhausted!" 

Eunbyul opened up the staff's van and sat on the passenger seat. Minhyuk followed her closely, carrying a bottle in his hand. For three days, that had been their routine. Minyuk handed Eunbyul the bottle and she drank out from it. They never minded those kinds of things. For other people their age, they would think of it as an indirect kiss but for these two, who practically grew up together, it was simply drinking out of the bottle the other was drinking out of. It was a blessing, since water is life. 

"It was your choice to accept their offer," Minhyuk said as he kept the door open. "You know it would be better if you get a part time in a convenience store."

"I'd rather not!" Eunbyul closed the bottle," I hate facing unfamiliar faces, Minyuk, and you know that."

"I do know," Minhyuk sighed," But still, until here, we're together?"

"Do you hate me now, Minhyukkie?" Eunbyul pouted. When Minhyuk's gaze softened, she threw the bottle at him. 

"What was that for?" Minhyuk shouted. Eunbyul laughed at him before going out the van. 

"Because you're getting tired of my face, that's why," she patted Minhyuk's shoulder," This pretty face? You'll get tired of ti? Maybe I should remind you that a visual line member confessed to me."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. She liked rubbing it in that she was confessed to. Minhyuk never had anyone confess to him before, maybe because everyone thought Eunbyul and him were dating. As a result of this, he had a boring middle school life. And while he was in high school, he concentrated on training. He went to a different school and got separated with Eunbyul for the first time. Minhyuk went to a performing arts high school while Eunbyul went to an elevator school wherein her grades were everything just so she could stay in that school. 

"Bin-hyung is blind to confess to you," Minhyuk frowned," With those looks, he could steal anyone's heart. And you rejected him even though you're ugly."

"Sure, call me ugly. We all know who had confessions and who didn't have even one confession," Eunbyul teased with a smile on her face. "Even though you're an idol, you're not that popular. Aw."

Minhyuk took her in a headlock and ruffled her hair. 

"What were you saying, midget? What again?" Minhyuk said in a loud voice. Eunbyul could only laugh while she struggled to get away from his grasp. She was glad Minhyuk treated her like his childhood friend than a girl. Guys usually take it easy on her just because she's a girl. While Minhyuk is great at taekwondo, being a level 4 black belter, Eunbyul was a whiz in judo. Though she looked frail, she was a black belter in judo, yodan or 4th degree. That was why it was scary to mess with one of these two. Another reason why she hated being treated as a weakling. 

"Are you challenging me, Park Minhyuk?" Eunbyul growled before she twisted Minhyuk's arm and locked it at his back. "Don't forget, I'm great at locking enemies where I need them."

 

"Why do you keep wanting me to retell that story?" Moonbin frowned at Sanha. "My heart hurts whenever I remember it."

"But, hyung, I still can't believe it," Sanha said as he took a bite of the bread the staff gave him. "I mean, I thought you'd never get the chance to confess, with Rocky-hyung floating around, you know."

"I did," Moonbin groaned," and I was rejected cruelly. It was like she was used to rejecting men."

"That's alright, Moonbin," Eunwoo said as he patted Moonbin's back," At least she's aware of your feelings."

"Hyung's right," Sanha nodded, offering his bread to Moonbin. "You could openly flirt with her."

"She'll only reject me again, Sanha," Moonbin said as he took the bread," I wonder how Rocky manages that girl."

"I wonder if Rocky-hyung likes that girl," Sanha thought out loud," I mean, they are childhood friends, right? You know, in dramas--"

"In dramas, it's usually one-sided, Sanha," Eunwoo interrupted him when he noticed Moonbin twitch," Aside from that, they look like carbon copies of each other! That's not shocking with the amount of time they spend with each other."

"Right," Moonbin nodded," When I confessed to her, it was like confessing to Rocky."

Moonbin's expression darkened, only making the other two laugh. 

"You basically like Rocky-hyung! I never knew you swing that way," Sanha teased. Moonbin glared at him. 

"Try taking this opportunity to know her more," Eunwoo suggested," Rather than asking Rocky about her, talk to her. She's our stylist and make-up artist after all. We're bound to come in contact with her."

"And how many times have Eunbyul remarked that you're handsome, hyung?" Sanha said as he clapped. "Well, she compliments Eunwoo-hyung more, but you get the point!"

"If that's your way of making me feel better, I don't know what to say, Sanha," Moonbin commented. "Where is she, anyway?"

"She's with Rocky-hyung, per usual. She's more comfortable with him after all," Eunwoo told him," Want to go there?"

"She might say I'm pushing myself too much to her," Moonbin sighed. 

"Look, MJ-hyung and Jinjin-hyung are talking to Eunbyul," Sanha pointed out. "Want to join them now, hyung?"

 

"Yeah, it's hard when people know who I am," Eunbyul scratched the back of her head," People often ask me how is it, spending time with Fantagio idols."

"Idols from our company aren't as famous as the actors though," Jinwoo remarked," when you think about it."

"You're still idols though," Eunbyul smiled," And idols just make the girls go crazy."

"Thanks," Myungjun said confidently," I always make the girls go crazy."

"I swear, oppa," Eunbyul laughed," You do, you seriously do."

"Ah, I know this is a taboo topic for a stylist but," Jinwoo paused," Who's your bias in Astro?"

"Ah? Oh, it's--"

"Hyung! Eunbyul-ah!" Moonbin approached them with a smile. Eunbyul smiled to herself because she didn't have to pick which of them she liked. She liked all of them equally though, Minhyuk's just a little bit less. 

"You interrupted us!" Myungjun snapped before pouting. Eunbyul could only laugh.

"Now that's a question for another time. Oh," Eunbyul saw a stylist telling her to come," I have to go. Talk to you boys later!"

After Eunbyul left, Myungjun continued to lecture Moonbin. The younger apologized a couple more times before Jinwoo stopped Myungjun. 

"You just can't resist going near her, can you?" Jinwoo told Moonbin. His face grew red before he slowly nodded. 

"Even though she rejected you?"

"Yes," Moonbin paused before a shy smile formed on his face," I really like her."


A/N

I can't help but write up this first chapter, omg, hahaha, well, it's not really the first chapter, it's like introducing the characters basically. That's why this is entitled Sunset, before the night arrives, and the stars come out or something omfg hahaha and yes, Moonbin really likes Eunbyul and Minhyuk doesn't really have an interest in her as a woman or something. If you ask Minhyuk what he sees Eunbyul as, he'll say a death machine. I SWEAR.