Fourth Star

Found You

Eunbyul stared at the sleeping girl on her bed. It seemed creepy but the other girl seemed to have nightmares frequently. She would sometimes panic in her sleep and cry. Eunbyul would be the one to wake her up. She checked her phone every once in a while since she already called up the girl's parents. She did tell her name to Eunbyul when she first encountered her. 

"I'm Choi Yoojung, from, you know, class 2-E," she said before she fell into Eunbyul's arms," Thanks for saving me there. The rumours are true. You are a superhero."

Eunbyul wondered if that was how the other students really looked at her. It felt weird being a superhero in the eyes of others. Sure, she beats abusive seniors a lot but that was the right thing to do. She was raised that way. Minhyuk would do the same thing if he was there too.

As if the devil heard her, Minhyuk stormed into her room, which earned him a glare from Eunbyul. She signalled him to go out and he did. She followed him, closing the door behind her. She was surprised to see Moonbin in her home but she stayed calm. 

"So what happened?" Minhyuk asked," I heard you were in a fight."

"The girl in my room, she was being bullied," Eunbyul said," I had to rescue her. I can't leave her in school so I messaged her parents and I brought her here."

"Isn't this like kidnapping?" Moonbin joked," But that's heroic of you, Eunbyul."

"It was the right thing to do, it wasn't heroic," she muttered," Anyways, want to see her? I'm sure she'll be surprised to see herself in my room."

"I think she'll be more surprised if she knows who we are though," Minhyuk pointed out," Idols in a girl's room. Wow, that is normal after all."

"Don't use that sarcastic tone on me, Minhyuk. Whether you are an idol or not, you're still my childhood friend," she hissed before opening the room. She noticed Yoojung was awake, looking at the pictures on Eunbyul's bedside. They were mostly family pictures and pictures of her with Minhyuk growing up. 

"Eunbyul-ssi, are you friends with--" Yoojung stopped talking when she saw Minhyuk and Moonbin enter the room. "So you are," she whispered to herself.

"Ah, Yoojung-ssi, I'm sorry to surprise you with these guys," Eunbyul said," But they were worried about me and they were curious about you."

"I'm Minhyuk. I grew up with Eunbyul so I can assure you she means well," Minhyuk laughed when Eunbyul elbowed him. 

"And I'm Moon Bin, more of Minhyuk's friend than Eunbyul's," Moonbin smiled.

"Aren't you from Astro? The group Fantagio debuted?" Yoojung asked," I'm a fan."

Moonbin politely bowed his head and Minhyuk followed awkwardly.

"You don't look like an Aroha at all," Eunbyul whistled," Anyways, are you feeling better now? Your parents will arrive an hour later."

"Yes," Yoojung nodded, "Thank you for helping me, Eunbyul-ssi. You really are a superhero as the rumours say."

Eunbyul turned red out of embarrassment.

"Isn't that a normal thing to do when someone's in trouble? Help them?" 

 

Ever since Eunbyul saved Yoojung, they started hanging out. It wasn't unheard of, the instance of a person from Class A hanging out with a person from Class F. But they did stick out. Eunbyul was famous all over their school while Yoojung was basically a nobody. How did the superhero meet the supernobody? 

"So you and Minhyuk grew up together?" Yoojung asked," Did he dream of being a celebrity back then?"

"He wanted to be a professional dancer, you know," Eunbyul shrugged," I didn't understand why he wanted to be a dancer so bad. I was a kid back then, a kid who didn't know what passion was."

"And now?"

"Hmm," Eunbyul laughed," I understand Minhyuk a little bit better now. If you think he's so cool onstage, you should see him get frustrated about not getting a dance step. It's hilarious!"

"But," Yoojung pulled Eunbyul closer to her," did you ever develop feelings for him? I mean, he isn't ugly plus he sounds like a sweet person."

"Me? Fall in love with that boy?" Eunbyul couldn't control her laughter," Minhyuk's my annoying brother! Who could fall in love with their brother? Freaks? I'm not one of those uous freaks! And having feelings for the opposite side will only ruin what we have now. Plus, Minhyuk's not the type who'll like the girl his friend likes."

"It's not surprising that one of his friends likes you," Yoojung shrugged," You are a very kind and sweet person. And you do look pretty!"

"Don't flatter me, Yoojung. So what about you?" Eunbyul turned her head to her friend," Anything I should know about?"

"I saw Minhyuk before, in the dancing class I take," Yoojung shared," I take street dancing classes. I love dancing like Minhyuk does. I know it's too early but do you want to go to one of our recitals?" 

"Of course I want to!" Eunbyul hugged her," I'd love to see the timid Yoojung dance shamelessly onstage." 

"It's next Saturday. I really hope you can go." 

 

Minhyuk whistled.

"Hyung, she'll fall in love with you when she feels like it. Byul isn't the type to rush into this type of thing," he told Moonbin," You have to wait a long time before she could answer your feelings. She wants to enjoy her high school life without the love problems."

"I'll wait then. I'm going to let her know that I won't change my mind. I can be stubborn if I want to," Moonbin said, tapping his fingers against the table," I'm just afraid that some guy in her school will steal her away from me. I don't want that."

"Don't worry, we have someone to keep watch of her there," Minhyuk raised his phone," I have Yoojung's number plus we know Sanha's brother is her classmate. That's enough to make you worry-free right?"