Third Star

Found You

The next day, as stated before, Eunbyul needed to attend school. She assisted Astro quite enough for their Inkigayo performance. She didn't need to be there for their radio guestings or their guerilla concerts. Sure, she was worried about Minhyuk since he didn't quite rest for long. He was the hardworking type, even though he was born with those dancing skills. She finished up applying powder on her face before sighing. 

"I'm in my second year already," she whispered to herself," I should be used to not having Minhyuk by my side. I'm just lucky my classmates are nice people. The grading system is just full of pressure though."

Eunbyul might not look like it but because she was part of an elevator school, it meant she had one of the best grades. There was a special section wherein the best students are in. And she was part of it. She wasn't an outstanding student before though. She only worked hard because if she was a part of the special section, the star section, it meant she had free food in the canteen. Sure, it was a lot of work but for a ton of food? And for how delicious the sandwiches were? Eunbyul would do everything just to be in that section. 

"Byullie? Are you done? Your sister already went ahead," Mrs Myung said from downstairs. Eunbyul shrugged before going out. She only grabbed her lunch from the table and shouted a goodbye before going out the door. She coolly walked since her school was kind of near to her home. There was no reason at all why she always woke up early. 

Eunbyul checked her phone and saw a missed call from Minhyuk. She dialled his number and expected his voice from the other line. Instead, it was Eunwoo who answered the phone. 

"Byul? I'm sorry, Rocky's sleeping," Eunwoo said," Did you want to say anything to him?"

"N-No! Oh my gosh, oppa, I might've disturbed you," Eunbyul said," Did you already eat breakfast?"

"Yes," she heard Eunwoo chuckle," How about you? Are you going to school already?"

"Yep! I have a long day ahead. I have club activities after classes," she answered," Does Astro have a lot of activities today?"

"Well, we're not busy as just idols but we're busy for rookies," he told her," Are you worried about Rocky?"

"Yeah, that guy's getting his mother worried too. Whenever I come home and auntie is there, she bombards me with a lot of questions abotu him," Eunbyul said," Oh shoot, goodbye, oppa, school's just around the corner and I don't want my phone confiscated by the prefect."

"Okay then, take care, Byul-ah." Eunwoo said before hanging up. 

Eunbyul looked up to the large building in front of her. She took a deep breath before entering. Other students were staring at her and she knew why. Since she was a star section student, her necktie was different compared to the normal students. Aside from that, Eunbyul didn't look top student material. And her reputation's not that amazing too. She once beat up a few seniors of hers during her freshman year. She even won over their taekwondo team captain. No one wanted to mess with her. 

"Good morning," Eunbyul mused once she entered her classroom. Class 2-A didn't look like a room full of geniuses. It was more of a room of weirdos. If you wanted to see a room full of hardworking students, it was better to look at the other classrooms. Eunbyul fit right in. She tied her hair back once she put her bag on her seat. She smiled to herself before checking her phone. She thought everything's going to be peaceful that day. 

Well, she was wrong. 

Eunbyul stood up and ran out of the classroom. Of course, with her classmates staring at her and musing that their own superhero was out again to beat up villains. She immediately went to the gates and saw a guy, right around her age, waiting. She puffed her cheeks before approaching the guy. He was none other than Moon Bin and she hated it. 

"I thought we talked about this," Eunbyul whispered," My life with Astro is different from my personal life."

"But I wanted to see you in your uniform," Moonbin whined," Sanha wanted to see it too."

"You can check my SNS you know," she sighed," Part time jobs are forbidden in this school so I'd rather not have anything to do with Astro. All people know here is that I have a childhood friend who can kick anyone's . They have no clue about you. And your fans have no clue about me."

"But, Byul," Moonbin said in a lower tone," I was really curious and we had free time. If you're wondering about Rocky, he's asleep."

"I know he's asleep, I called him and Eunwoo-oppa answered it," she snapped," Really, just leave."

"But..."

"No but's, Moon Bin-oppa, or I'll tell you right now and here that you have no chance," she said as she glared at him. Moonbin looked down before sighing.

"I'm defeated," he whispered before kissing Eunbyul's forehead. He immediately ran away as soon as his lips touched her forehead. Eunbyul's face turned pink as she angrily stared at Moonbin's disappearing silhouette. She could hear the younger students whispering about how sweet it was. They didn't realize the girl was the horrific sophomore who could beat up an army of men. She sighed before running back to her classroom. 

"I never knew our star has a boyfriend," the top student, and also Sanha's older brother, Yoon Junseo, said as he turned behind him. Eunbyul showed him a sarcastic smile. "How's my brother?"

"Why are you asking me? Doesn't Sanha call his family?" Eunbyul asked. Junseo snickered before completely turning his body to her. 

"So was that Moonbin?" Junseo asked. Eunbyul nodded. "Aigoo, our star's a hot topic."

"Shut up," Eunbyul snapped," I cannot believe you are that sweet boy's brother."

"I can be sweet too, you know," Junseo retorted," Anyways, help me with something. The freshies are confessing to me."

"Great," Eunbyul sarcastically said," At least Sanha will get an older sister."

"Out of topic! Anyway," Junseo rolled his eyes," It's hard on my conscience to reject them. And I have a girl I like."

"Is it Seoyeon-ssi?" 

"Shh! Shh!" Junseo panicked," Yes."

"And she's from 2-E so, wow, two ends of the world," Eunbyul whistled," Confess to her already. You have nothing to lose and I bet, if Minhyuk studied here, he'd be in Class E."

"If I confess to her, you know my reputation's going to get destroyed," Junseo whined. Eunbyul pinched his cheeks and whispered a bad word. Junseo looked alarmed while Eunbyul laughed it off. 

"Would you really care if your reputation's destroyed?" Eunbyul raised an eyebrow," You know, Moonbin-oppa confessed to me without thinking about his reputation. If it weren't for my rejection, his career as an idol might fly off. But it just means he's sincere about his feelings. If you can't be like that for Seoyeon-ssi, I'm sorry to tell you but your feelings are nothing. You are trash. Useless."

"How cruel," Junseo pouted," I cannot believe that sharp tongue of yours is famous."

"I guess a lot of men are masochistic now," Eunbyul chimed," Oh right, Sanha told me to tell you to teach him a little more about a certain song. He can't play it on the guitar."

 

"Fess up," Myungjun said as he shut the door behind him," I've noticed something."

Sanha joined his eyebrows together in confusion. What did Myungjun mean? The younger sat up from his bed and stared at Myungjun. 

"Do not pretend to be innocent, Sanha," Myungjun hissed before he stepped closer to him," You like her, don't you? Rocky's little friend? Our little star?"

"What, hyung? Who?" Sanha asked but Myungjun only shook his head. 

"Hurting yourself because you're friends with someone she rejected, isn't that cruel?" Myungjun continued," Silly to think Moonbin will be happy with that."

"Hyung, what are you saying?"

"You like Eunbyul, don't you? I've noticed how'd you do your ways to spend time with her," Myungjun narrowed his eyes, as if it was possible," I'm quite sharp with things like this."

Sanha sighed before lying down on his bed again. 

"Noona's just a little crush. I'm not in love with her, unlike Bin-hyung," he said," Bin-hyung's been eyeing her for a while, a longer time than I ever did. And he's courting her. I shouldn't be in the way."

"Psh, you complicate things. If you like someone, you confess. As simple as that, Sanha," Myungjun said, sitting on the younger's bed," Does anyone else know?"

"No," Sanha shook his head," I couldn't take the embarrassment if Junseo-hyung knew. Well, he shouldn't talk. He can't even confess to that noona he likes."

"Like hyung, like dongsaeng," Myungjun scoffed," Try to be someone different from your brother then. It'll be quite interesting if you had a love triangle with Binnie."

"No," Sanha puffed his cheeks," Noona's just a crush. Just a crush."

"And you'll be crushed if you keep on thinking that way. It'll be too late if Eunbyul accepts Bin's confession, you know," Myungjun said.

"No, I won't," Sanha laughed it off," I'd just pity Rocky-hyung though, since he won't be the only guy noona will prioritize in her life."

 

"Why did you trap your hyung in the closet again?" Moonbin shouted from inside their company's janitor's closet. 

"Byul's orders," Minhyuk simply said, relaxing his back against the door," It's your fault, hyung. You know how much she hates Astro interfering with her everyday life. I don't even interfere with her daily life. And I've been with her for years."

"Even so," Moonbin whined," I really wanted to see her. I didn't expect she'll shoo me away like that."

"What did you even do to make her this mad?" Minhyuk asked," Did you touch her maybe? She hates being touched outside her part time job."

"A little bit more... uhh... My lips touched her forehead," Moonbin said in a quiet voice but it was loud enough for Minhyuk to hear it. 

"What?! You kissed my Byullie?" An unknown side of Minhyuk was suddenly activated," I swear, hyung, nothing's more precious than a kiss and you kissed her! Even if it was on the forehead! Hyung, you didn't ask permission!"

"You'll never understand me, Rocky," Moonbin laughed," because you never liked a girl before, haven't you?"

"Well, I never did because I didn't have a chance. I was guarded by someone like Eunbyul. I was rumoured to be dating her and we never really took notice of the rumours so," Minhyuk shrugged," Aside from that, no girl actually looked interesting for me."

"So you'll never understand me," Moonbin confirmed," I want to be with her for a long time. I want to make her smile. I want to hold her hand and kiss her."

"But, hyung, let's face the facts," Minhyuk said," She rejected you. You don't have the right to kiss her, even on the forehead. Maybe on the hand but not the forehead."

"I'll do everything to have the rights to her. I do respect Byul but I couldn't stop myself," Moonbin defended himself.

"Learn to stop yourself," Minhyuk laughed," Byul doesn't like guys who pounce on her. I'm sure she told you about beating up a lot of seniors during her first day."

"Yeah, she did," Moonbin said," I thought it was cool."

"Well, that's not the end of it," Minhyuk raised his phone to his ear," Byul, you're in detention again? Oh, no? They let you go home early? Why? Oh, why can't she stay in the infirmary then? Oh... I understand. Do you want me to you back home? No? Okay then. I'll just pass by once the day's over."

"What happened to Byul?" Moonbin asked," She went back home? Why?" 

"A freshman got injured because of, well, not sure, Byul didn't tell me, so she's heading back home to nurse her. The girl lives alone though she's like Sanha's age only so Byul took the responsibility to take care of her," Minhyuk laughed," Nothing changed. She still loves acting like the superhero."

"Can I go to her too?" Moonbin's voice was a pitch higher. 

"No, hyung. I won't let you follow me too," Minhyuk sternly said," I'm sure she's mad at you right now."

"I'm sure she is. That's why I need to see her, to say sorry."

"I am tempted to leave you there until the evening, if it weren't for our schedules," Minhyuk said. Moonbin could only laugh at how Minhyuk reacted. 

"Alright, I'll behave. Just get me out of here."