Seventh Star

Found You

It felt awkward. 

Eunbyul wasn't sure what made it awkward but it felt like it. Of course, it would end up like this. Minhyuk obviously liked Yoojung. And Moonbin, as stated many times before, liked Eunbyul. She wasn't sure if Yoojung felt the atmosphere. She hoped she did. 

"So.. How is it, being an idol and all?" Yoojung broke the ice. Eunbyul gave her a relieved smile, which, in reply, Yoojung showed her a thumbs-up under the table. 

"Right now, it's stressful but fun. We're preparing for a new album. After months of not giving our Arohas anything, we're finally giving something back to them," Moonbin answered, as he noticed Minhyuk felt a little too nervous to say anything. 

"What's with Eunwoo-oppa changing his whole name to Cha Eunwoo?" Eunbyul asked," I never had the guts to ask him face-to-face but isn't his real name Lee Dongmin? So what's with that?" 

"I have a theory that he wants it changed to Cha Eunwoo because Cha Eunwoo doesn't sound as ordinary as Lee Dongmin," Minhyuk shared," But we never had the guts to ask him too. He kinda looks scary, like he's too handsome to be kind?" 

Silence once again. 

Eunbyul wanted to break the ice. But she couldn't ask anything. After a few minutes, they finally ended dinner. She told Minhyuk to bring Yoojung and Moonbin to her room so they can watch a movie or something upstairs but Moonbin insisted on helping her clean up the dishes. Once Yoojung and Minhyuk left, Moonbin decided to ask Eunbyul the real question. 

"Do I stand a chance?" he asked," To be your boyfriend?"

"I don't want one now, oppa. Maybe in college," she coolly answered," Anyone, I guess, can stand a chance if they find the right timing." 

"Did I?" 

"No, but," Eunbyul showed him a small smile," You stand a better chance than whoever I'll meet in the future." 

 

"So yeah, Byul beat a lot of boys before," Minhyuk said after listing them all. It was fun talking to Yoojung, especially that it's about his childhood friend. He was glad Eunbyul befriended a girl like her. She was kind and funny, and pretty cute. 

"I'm glad I met her," Yoojung smiled," I couldn't have a better friend than Eunbyul. She's so tough. Where does she get her courage?"

"She knows she's right. Her parents taught her that when she's so sure that she's right, prove it. Even though she seems like someone who moves according to her instinct, she thinks her decisions through," Minhyuk shared," Before she takes a certain action, she makes a list of pros and cons about it." 

"Anyways, enough about Eunbyul. I talk to her everyday at school. What about you, Minhyuk-ssi?" Yoojung asked," When did you decide that you want to be a musician?" 

"Me?" Minhyuk felt flustered. "I.. I.. Byul and I grew up watching a lot of media, music shows specifically. That's when I wanted to learn how to dance. Then, when I discovered Big Bang, you know when a certain person makes you feel like your heart is going to burst? As if you can't take your eyes off them? That's how I felt when I watched G-Dragon-sunbaenim. I wanted to be like him... and here I am. I'm glad my family supported me all the way through." 

"You're lucky. I want to be a musician too," Yoojung's voice drifted off," But my parents told me to become a doctor instead. It makes more money than an artist does." 

"Why don't you at least try?" Minhyuk propositioned," Fantagio will have an audition soon, and you can try getting in. But, you can at least sing, right?" 

Yoojung shrugged. Minhyuk pulled his phone out and searched for a song. 

"Try this," the instrumental started. Yoojung recalled the melody. 

"It Hurts? How did you know I love 2NE1?" she chuckled.

"You seemed like an intellectual so I took a guess," he told her," Just sing. Relax."

And she did. Minhyuk smiled as he watched her voice envelop the room. He likes her. He didn't deny that to himself. Sure, he liked other girls before Yoojung but she was completely different from the women who caught his eye in the past. She was a simple girl, not that beautiful but there was some kind of spark in her eyes. As Minhyuk was about to compliment her singing, Moonbin and Eunbyul entered the room. 

"So, had a movie in mind?" Eunbyul asked," I was thinking about Barbie but Moonbin said that's too girly."

"Why not Coco?" Moonbin asked," Coco's a good movie."

"Barbie movies are good too," she countered," Just because you didn't grow up with them."

"Yeah, that's one thing weird about Eunbyul as a kid. Cars. Martial arts. And Barbie," Minhyuk commented. 

"How about we let Yoojung decide?" Eunbyul suggested," Because you two boys are only bullying me." 

"Umm.." Yoojung paused for a minute," How about an eerie movie? The Suicides?" 

"Where did you... I did not know you are the type of person who likes that," Minhyuk said," So, Eunbyul?"

"I don't know that movie so.. Let's just see." 

 

Moonbin cannot focus on the movie. She was so near him. Right beside him. The room was dark so she couldn't see his face. He felt so nervous. He was about to make a move when Eunbyul's phone rang.

"Excuse me," she said as she ran out of her room. Moonbin cursed under his breath. Oh god, he really wants to touch her. He stood a chance. He was proud of it.

Out of the room, Eunbyul realized it was Sanha calling. 

"Hey? Why'd you call? Is your manager wondering where Bin-oppa and Hyukkie are?" Eunbyul asked. 

"No, noona. I just wanted to talk to you for a little bit," Sanha answered. He felt embarrassed.

"We can whenever, y'know. We're just watching a movie then the two can go back there after," she said with a smile. 

"Then can we.. on.. I can just message you when I'm free," Sanha told her.

"It's a date then!" she teased.

"A date?" Sanha felt shy," I don't want to do it anymore. Bin-hyung will kill me if he knew."

"Then it'll be our little secret, okay?" she chuckled," You can ask your brother when we're busy at school. I'll talk to you then, bye!"

She hung up. Sanha felt nervous. It was his move now, while Moonbin hadn't captured her heart.