Sixth Star

Found You

Minhyuk sat on the swing in the park. He was waiting for Eunbyul. It had been so long since he met up with her. Both of them were extremely busy and Eunbyul would, of course, want to hang out with someone of the same , like Yoojung. He pushed himself, thinking about a conversation starter. It was odd of him to suddenly ask her out. She might ask questions. Heck, why was he so nervous? It's like it was a date.. it wasn't. 

"What the--!" 

Minhyuk exclaimed in surprise when someone suddenly pushed his back. Because of that, he was forced to stand up, so he wouldn't fall off the swing. He turned to his back, ready to shout at Eunbyul but he couldn't, seeing she was laughing so much. 

"You shouldn't put your guard down, stupid!" She told him, sitting on Minhyuk's former spot. "So, where do you want to go again?" 

Minhyuk thought for a bit. But he couldn't. Why? Eunbyul wasn't the reason. It was the person behind the tree behind Eunbyul. 

'Bin-hyung...' Minhyuk shook his head, smiling to himself. "How about the arcade where we always used to hang out when we were freshmen?" 

"Sure! We could play Tekken there. I'm going to kick your at playing that!" She clapped her hands before standing up. She wrapped her arm around Minhyuk's, pulling him to the direction of the arcade. 

'Oppa... You aren't the best spy out there..' 

 

Moonbin frowned as he watched the two leave. He was jealous. Eunbyul never wrapped her arm around Minhyuk in front of Astro. Are they closer when it's just the two of them? He bit his lower lip. He didn't want to think of absurd things. Eunbyul and Minhyuk looked at each other as if they were brothers or something. He wanted Eunbyul to pull him closer like that. He wanted to take Eunbyul out to the arcade. Or even to lunch. He sighed. 

"Why am I fooling myself? I know I'm not contented with our relationship..." Moonbin inhaled deeply," I love her too much to be contented with friendship.." 

 

One look at Eunbyul and Minhyuk knew. Both of them knew that the other knew Moonbin was following them. What did they do? Aside from competing against each other in Tekken and Dance Dance Revolution, they figured they'd pretend to be a couple. It but it would be funny. They wondered when Moonbin would expose himself to them. Though it was a waste of money, they chose the claw machine. It was rigged of course but it was the least vomit-inducing activity they could do. 

"So... How do we do this?" Eunbyul whispered into Minhyuk's ear. "How do couples do this? I never dated before!" 

"I know that and you know I haven't yet too," Minhyuk hissed, putting his hand on the joystick. "How about you go into my arms while you point to a stuffed toy you like?" 

Eunbyul narrowed her eyes at him. "What did you say?" 

"I know this is repulsive but trust me on this, Byullie," Minhyuk pulled her closer. He could hear Moonbin whimpering near the driving games. 

Eunbyul can only plaster a  fake smile on her lips as she pointed at a Kirby stuffed toy. Minhyuk positioned his head on Eunbyul's shoulder after he inserted a token. He bit his lower lip as he moved the joystick. 

"It's impossible for you to get that, stupid," Eunbyul laughed. "You have such a low--" 

"Oh yeah?" Minhyuk cut Eunbyul off as the Kirby stuffed toy was dropped into the claiming hole. "What were you saying?" 

"Shoot," Eunbyul quickly took the stuffed toy," You did it!" 

"Hell yeah, I did," Minhyuk winked. "Don't I get a friendly embrace?" 

Eunbyul hugged him tightly, getting all giddy. That was her weakness. Stuffed toys. Moonbin couldn't control himself when he watched Eunbyul happy with another man, but then again, that was Minhyuk. Minhyuk was basically her brother and he liked someone else, right? 

"Just tell me," Moonbin went out of his hiding place and approached them," Is this all serious? Are you two considering the chance of you two dating?" 

"Oh, what a surprise," Minhyuk acted like he was surprised," Why are you here?"

"I don't want to... I was curious, okay? I really like Eunbyul, and I just.." 

"You're jealous?" Minhyuk continued," Don't worry, hyung. I don't like Byullie that way. I just wanted to take her out, some kind of bonding, you know? We missed each other a lot. We don't see each other everyday now."

"So," Eunbyul clasped her hands," How about eating at my place tonight? My parents are out and I can cook for us. So it won't be that awkward with just us three, I'll invite Yoojung. Deal?" 

"Deal," the two men nodded. 

"I'll call her. You two, stay here," she commanded them before going outside of the arcade.

"Do you think I stand a chance with her, Rocky?" Moonbin asked," I've been doing all that I can--"

"Then do more," Minhyuk cut him off," Byul knows how much she's worth. She doesn't need a man to take care of her. Rather, she needs someone who can support her, like how healers are in games."

"How can I win her over?"

"You don't. She's not a trophy, hyung. She views herself as a queen. Just try to talk to her, get closer to her. She told me before that she doesn't want to lead you on, that's why she rejected you."

"I don't care that she rejected me. I really like her."

"Just don't... Don't do anything rash, okay? I love Astro, but I'd lay down my life for Byul. If you pressure her into anything--"

"I won't. I promise. I only want the best for her, even if it means I'm not the best person for her." 

"Hey, guys? Yoojung's heading to my place," Eunbyul returned to them," So let's go? What's with the serious vibe I'm feeling around here?"

"Nothing," Minhyuk wrapped his arms around Eunbyul," I just miss my bestest friend!"

"Ew," Eunbyul made a fake vomit sound. Behind them, Moonbin was watching her, his chest aching because of how hopeless it seemed to be.