Epilogue

Kin's Love

“This is a pain in the .” Luhan complained as he tilted his chin higher, trying not to make the book fall. Shinwoo raised his eyebrows in amusement as he watched the prince stretch his arms out, as if he was an acrobat on a tightrope. “Why do I need to do this again? Aren’t princesses the ones who need to learn how to stand and walk?” He arched his back and his caretaker bit back his laughter.

The prince made a funny sight, balancing a book on top of his head and walking around the room. “Your father’s orders. If you are to lead the kingdom one day, you must have good etiquette.” Shinwoo explained carefully and Luhan let out a long suffering sigh.

“And if we run into more malicious Draiochta, perhaps we shall defeat them with a perfectly straight spine and a book on my head?” There was a soft chuckle from the door and the prince whirled around in surprise, the book falling off his head and onto the ground, barely missing his foot by a few centimeters.

“You sound so much like your brother when you say that.” Yixing smiled serenely at the elder prince as he leaned against the doorway. Luhan raised his eyebrows when he saw no sign of Yifan anywhere near the advisor. After the incident, Yifan rarely left Yixing’s side and could constantly be seen hanging around the library where the advisor worked with Joonmyun.

“Where’s your shadow?” He asked playfully, bending down to pick the book up. Yixing shrugged and reached out a hand to take the book from the prince. “I sent him off to help Joonmyun because I’m supposed to take to you to meet someone.”

 

-

 

“Damn it, WU YIFAN!!!” A loud roar exploded from the last room down the hall, startling the advisor and young lord walking out of the library. Footsteps thundered down the corridor, heavy with intent. The prince rounded the corner, mouth pulled up into a smirk as he ran. “Come with me,” he urged, grabbing up Yixing’s wrist.

The advisor stumbled, shooting a pleading look in Joonmyun’s direction but the lord only shrugged and walked away with an amused smile on his face. The pair were too busy running to see Kyungsoo appear from behind the corner and slide an arm around his waist.

“Where are we going?” Yixing wheezed as Yifan dragged him further down the hall.

“Just go before he catches us,” the prince hissed, pulling his lover along.

The scenario vaguely reminded Yixing of how Yifan would escape his lessons with him in tow when he was younger but the thought was quickly yanked out of his mind when Yifan shoved him behind a corner, barely catching him in time when his knees collapsed. The prince squeezed him against the wall and they both held their breaths as heavy footsteps thundered past them.

“Your stamina needs improvement, Little Star.” Yifan smirked when Yixing glared at him, clutching at his stomach as he gasped for air. “You…” his best friend rasped and the prince could not resist, Yixing’s flushed and windblown face too adorable for him to comprehend. He leant down and pressed their lips together tenderly, the advisor’s hands immediately reaching up to clutch at his face.

“You'll need to keep up with me in bed, sweetheart,” the prince whispered and the fading blush on his lover’s face came back in full force.

“You bastard.” Yixing whacked his shoulder and then all the air was out of his lungs when cold water rained down on the both of them.

"Gotcha!" Luhan's triumphant yell could be heard all the way down the hall.

Yixing laughed out loud at the astonished look on Yifan’s face. The prince looked absolutely pitiful, having taken the brunt of the hit, with his golden hair matted to his forehead and white shirt soaked through. The advisor grabbed ahold of his collar, tugging him back down for a kiss, allowing himself to be pressed back against the wall. “Work with me on this,” he whispered against Yifan’s lips, smirking when he heard Luhan’s fake gagging sounds.

Yifan grinned deviously and slid a hand under his lover’s shirt, pulling a gasp from from Yixing with how cold his skin was.

“Guys! You’re supposed to be mad!” Luhan complained, watching in dismay as his brother kissed his boyfriend passionately against the wall, while still completely drenched to the bone. The lovers ignored him, Yixing whimpering in surprise when Yifan moved his mouth to his neck, one of his most sensitive areas on his mouth.

The elder prince pouted and turned away, nearly running straight into his own newly appointed advisor that Duke Junseo had personally recommended. “Minseok!” He stumbled and the man caught him easily.

“I’ve been looking everywhere for you! You will come with me now.” The advisor grabbed hold of the prince’s wrist and dragged him away, not forgetting to throw a disgusted “Keep it in the bedroom, you guys!”, to the couple still making out against the wall.

“We’ll catch colds,” Yixing gasped but he was powerless to resist as Yifan mouthed at his neck, turning his knees to jelly. His hands grasped weakly at the door handle, soft whimpers leaving his mouth as the prince dipped his head further to kiss along his collarbones. “I’ll make you hot,” was the reply as by some miracle, the advisor managed to get the door open. His knees buckled when they hit the edge of the bed and he watched with barely concealed amusement as Yifan shut the door more carefully than he had opened it.

The prince’s expression was hungry as he gazed upon his lover and Yixing preened at the attention, reaching up to tug him down for a searing kiss. “Take me now.”

A/N: Do leave me comments on how I can improve the plot!:)