An Endless Misery

Tit-For-Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up by a bed gasping. You sat up too fast. You remembered what happened and why you head hurt as though you were knocked out. Oh, that's right! You were! Ow. Your hand and head and your entire pillow was streaked with blood. There was a bandage around your head. You still felt woozy. You look up, and he was sitting there in the across the room. Soon enough, you realized you were in a cell beside lifeless cops and were no longer in the private room. You were thirsty; your throat was as drought as a desert. 

"W-w-water... I need water..."

Micky kicked the bottle away from your reach and drank it. Your pupil looks a little to the right, to the left until you find out that Yong Hwa-ssi was hanging out with Micky oppa's cellmates. You were literally dumbfounded. Was he perhaps in on this as well? Did he plot against you? If yes, why? Your mind was filled of endless questions. Yong Hwa oppa officially introduces himself to you and reveals to you that Yoochun is his half-brother from another mother. You were completely in a WTF state. No way is what you repeatedly repeated in your head. This can't be. No, this can't be happening.

"Why are you doing this to me? Still not over the day I rejected you?" You scoffed.

"You and I are fated." He replied in a serious tone.

"Don't talk about fate you remorseless sick . You should be the one rotting in jail." You roll your eyeballs.

"I'll take it as a compliment."

Meanwhile he smirked at you, you shivered and shrugged your shoulders in disgust. 

"I'll gladly assault your hot af mother and little sister." He continued.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM !" You raise your cracking voice, gasping for air due to seasonal asthma.

"Hm? What is that? The look in your eyes encourage me to do it." He his teeth, slightly drooling in saliva fantasizing about stripping them .

"It was a mistake meeting you in the first place." You retorted, clenching your fists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter