Snap Out Of It

Tit-For-Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa made a big entrance to your bedroom and opened the curtains. You moaned from the tapping sun-light against your face, wondering how long you'd been sleeping. You blinked, shut your eyes, blinked again, yawned, then managed to fully open both eyes. Your mind is fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realisation that you were awake again. It was a nice dream, something about sitting in a big oak tree in meadow full of farmers but the details are fading fast even as you  try to recall them. With a mental sigh you allow your brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright spring sunlight cuts the room in half and you see dust-motes dancing in the wall of light. You pull the duvet up over my head to keep it out. It's not going to work, your brain is awake now and already worrying about what's going to happen next. You were looking quite awful; groggy, hair messed up, side of face covered in dried morning breath drool, boogers in the corner of your eyes and obviously forgot to brush your teeth after noshing last night's delightful dinner. Homemade meals you hadn't consumed in your growling stomach for awhile as if you hadn't ate anything worth eating. You remembered the days you sorted through trash to look for something edible. Now that you have been found and are under somebody's wing, consider yourself lucky. You are home, not quite the kind of home you expected but somewhere cozy and comforting unlike your secluded house you used to inhabit that was composed of wooden planks over the roofs and newspaper covering the rest, well, that misery ends now.

''Hi. How's my darling doing?'' Yong Hwa sat on your bed sheet, while you're still masking your face with the duvet that your hands are grasping.

''D--don't look at me, I feel unappealing at the moment, please look away.''

''What are you talking about? You are everything but ugly.'' He uncovered you, while your eyes gawk at his gorgeous face.

''Go on. Get dressed up. I'll be waiting.'' He continued, flashing his charming dimple smile.

You rummaged through your closet. Not just any closet. A WALKING CLOSET. When suddenly, he pushed you inside and locked you in along with him. That was not suspicious at all. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter