A Hidden Passion

Tit-For-Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You could not believe what just happened. It was barely 30 minutes ago you made love to a stranger. Things escalated pretty quick. He lent a hand to you to help you up but instead you just flicked it aside and got up on your own. You asked if you could be alone to get dressed up and they nodded and gave you the privacy you deserve. You had every right to be upset, I mean who the hell puts you to a test without any preparations. You weren't ready, you thought it was real. That he genuinely loved you and that is why you concluded that he did this to you because he has feelings for you. But why again, would he fall for something like you, some trash that he picked up on the streets, you inquired yourself in a brooding mood. It couldn't be possible.

Knock, knock.

He asked your permission if he could come in and you answered, hesitant. He explains the whole situation to you as though you didn't understand the first time. You tell him that you were fit to be tied for tricking you into going into the closet. His sweet and endearing side convinced you to stop being angry at him. To make it up to you, he insists that you go with him shopping for brand-new clothes or should I say spend the entire day with him to get to know him better. Your schedule was clear, as if it had anything on it.

''I'll wait for you in the car.'' 

''Alright Yong Hwa-ssi.''

You looked down the wooden staircase. It was glossy ; it looked like something someone would easily slip on and die. You took your first steps down. Your knuckles were turning white from gripping the hand rail. It was comforting to hold on to, like an old blanket, a blanket your mum used to wrap you with when you were a kid. You took another shaky step down. The cloth of your sock slid forward. You in a breath and grabbed on to the rail for your life. To your surprise, when your eyes opened, you were still holding on to the rail. Maybe this staircase wasn't so dangerous after all. If anyone else could go down, why couldn't you? You look back down at the endless descent. This would be easy you told yourself, but it felt like a lie. So, still holding to the rail, you took a few more steps. A few more steps, and a quick breath. There, you made it at the bottom. You made sure to lock the door before you go just in case to avoid any robbery. You hop in his vehicle and are ready for a new adventure. He inserted the key into ignition, put the shift selector in neutral, twisted the ignition key to start the car and pushed the pedal to drive at a full speed.

40 minutes passed by. He stepped out of his car to open your door and then locked it with a key that he has in his possession. As you both enter the building, people make remarks about your sense of fashion letting you feel self-conscious. Yong Hwa abruptly wraps around his arms, leaning you to him. You tell him how embarassed you are and that he put you in an awkward position. You just wanted to hide and never come out of your shell. Locking away yourself from the rest of the world. Inside this mall, there were shops all over the place.

''Times Square is one of the biggest multipurpose shopping malls in Korea. It consists of shopping spaces, such as Shinsegae Department Store and E-Mart, cultural s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter