Trauma

Tit-For-Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an evening on the 13th of September 2008, in your English classroom with hardly any sunlight, just the both of you were left after class. As usual, you stayed a little longer than expected to read a book you anticipated ever since its release by the well-known author J.Lim about a girl who got murdered on the 4th of November in 1978 by someone she had put her trust in too much. The signification of number 4 is death. Not just any kind, a violent one. When your reading was going to get good, your childhood best friend Yoo Chun also known as Micky, steals your book from behind and closes it. With a brazen attitude, he asks you out but unfortunately, you didn't feel the same way as he did therefore you turn him down. From the look of his face, he didn't seem to take it as well as you did. Every girl wanted him for a one night stand but why didn't you? 

You stepped out of school with a raggedy rusty-coloured backpack meant for kindergarteners, it got darker, a little too dark. Mum said you weren't supposed to go out after curfew but look at what you did. You completely ignored her warning thinking you wouldn't be targeted by a predator lurking the night. With what mind did you go in that dark alley? Why did you have to go there? You just kept walking and walking with that pride of yours, with that audacity. You probably missed the breaking news that was on the TV this morning, that somebody ually assaulted repeatedly 5 women in bar, sober. Locals made a big deal out of this but you just didn't two about it and put your big headphones over your ears to block all bull happening. You had enough of crimes so on your own just blocked everything from interrupting your happiness. Karma's a b****! 

Why did you have to wear an overly short skirt that day? A skirt short enough to see your thighs, your , your soft and flawless skin. Didn't mum tell you not to wear revealing clothes. You were smart in everything else but not so much in men. Men were like a new kind of specimen. A specimen you'd like to have more knowledge about. You had the desire to own one, mark your territory on, fully dominate them as well.

While these deep thoughts spiralled your mind, suddenly, someone or something brutal claps you forcefully from behind. You felt like it had happened before. You tried every fighting tactic you have mastered over the years ; kicking, punching, escaping, yelling, dabbing, dodging, striking neck. But none of these were of use. The assailant was a whole lot stronger, fiercer than you. You could feel the energy, the strength, the will to execute this scenerio. It was as if it was planned from the start. He then put you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter