Obsession

Tit-For-Tat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With everything going on right now,  you were in your suspicious mode. Why was he being so kind to you, offering you deals, showering you, loading you with homemade food. Had you perhaps become his hunting dog? His object or even his house slave?

''Here. As of now, this is your bedroom along with your fellow mates.''

You were bewildered. He gave you a room similar to a cage. Only a little wider than expected. You wondered why he brought you to a place full of es and pole dancers. You had grasped the situation. He was going to make you transition into one of them. One of his properties. Whether you get cut loose it is up to him, so you kept in mind to try as hard as possible to not sever ties with him since he is the key to your survival. What would you do without him if he hadn't appeared before you? 

"I-I didn't sign up for this!" 

"I'm pretty sure we made an agreement yesterday. I took it as a yes when you made up your mind about coming with me in the vehicle. I recall you DESPERATELY needed a hand so I rescued you as you wished."

"I never said I needed help."

"But you sure needed one. You were like a wet dog who lost its owner."

"I'm not up for this. Can't we not argue right now?"

He stormed out. You wondered why he was upset with you. What did you do wrong? Absolutely nothing. That's right you were right. He has no right to get mad at you. He was the one doing the initiation. Night fell. You squeezed your brand-new pikachu pillow with your chest questionning yourself. What was going on with him? Unable to sleep, you decided to take your insomnia pills. Nothing. Nada. It didn't work this time. Instead of trying multiple times to catch a wink, you decided to read a book. A book you rummaged through trash. You dusted it off and coughed a little due to the muck on the front cover. Ah. Yes. This was the novel you were aiming for. The title was ''Inside the mind of a e''.

 

Im Yoona was once a victim of ual assault back in the 90's. Kwak Man Shik's very first victim. It was on a rainy day this little had been kidnapped. The day when her mom drove her 7 year old daughter to her elementry school. As her mom parked the car near the entrance, she wasn't so happy because she knew she wouldn't make any friends, knowing that she was the new kid in school.

''Annyeong omma.'' Little innocent Yoona said, lowering her head while walking all the way to the school ground with her yellow umbrella.

She hoped that she would not get bullied again but hit the fan. Several caucasian students noticed her arrival and picked on her.

''Well well, who do we have here? Ahahahha, look at this lil chink with small eyes. Try to open your eyes wider. Ching chong chong ling lang lang tong tong..'' Their eyes looking up and down on her then shiver in disgust.

Yoona unable to defend herself tried to bear all the pain they caused her. Tears overflew in her eyes.

''Why are they doing this to me..?'' She asked herself, sobbing silently.

Then the bell rang. It was time to enter class. Which means... Hell has begun...

It was time for everyone in the class to welcome the new kid. THE IM YOONA. Mrs.Gruffleinbum pointed her seat and she obediently walked silently to her seat.

Being the only asian kid in the classroom wasn't so easy. Usually the new kids aren't very loved and are outcasts.

''Watch where you're going, freak.'' Some small indian scolded her.

''Sorry...'' She lowered even more her head than when she entered the school ground an hour ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter