Void Apology

Necklace of Regrets

 


"And that guy was like repeating "And when he couldn't find sticks and branches.." " Jessica said in between her fits of laughter.

"He used his !" Yuri said loudly, her laughter could be clearly heard by the surrounding people as Jessica and her walked through the streets.

"Sheesh, stop embarassing me!" Jessica complained, burying her face in Yuri's shoulder blade to avoid the oncoming stares of the people who had heard Yuri's rude comment.

Yuri, however, continued laughing as they reenacted other hilarious scenes from the movie.

"Neh, Yuri, I want to go... there." Jessica said in her cute aegyo voice, pointing excitedly to the casino.

"I thought you already went." Yuri stated, narrowing her eyes down at Jessica who seemed to be dying to go back in ; luckily for them, the security guard did not let them in due to their casual attire in which he deemed “inappropriate”.

“Inappropriate my ,” Jessica growled in a low tone as she stomped off after being told by the security guard to leave.

Yuri simply chuckled and bowed to the guard slightly before she ran off after Jessica. “Oh, c’mon at least you won’t lose any money.” Yuri stated, trying to make Jessica feel better but her attempt was clearly futile.

Jessica turned back and glared at Yuri.

“For your information Ms Kwon, I have never lost a single game of poker for the third year running.” She said proudly with a hint of bold cockiness in her voice.

“Why not we play a game then?” Yuri challenged, tickling the blonde girl under the chin.

“You’d never win anyway.” Jessica chuckled, getting over the security guard incident as they went on to a mexican restaurant for lunch.

“Hey isn’t that..” Yuri squinted as she tried to confirm who the person was.

“Sooyoungie!~” Jessica yelled excitedly running towards Sooyoung’s seat, completely ignoring the waitress who was trying to tell her not to shout within the premises.

Sooyoung, who was still feeling down because of her stagnant relationship with Sunny, was stuffing herself with burritos until Jessica came screaming in her ear and to top it all off, she was helping herself to the burritos.

“My… Oh, hi Yuri.” Sooyoung said glumly, snatching her burrito back from Jessica as she began to stuff herself again.

But before she could take a single bite, Yuri snatched the burrito away.

“Don’t wanna choke again now, do we? And we have a mission later, you’ll get a stomach ache if you eat too many of these.” She stated, munching on her stolen burrito.

“I.. ah whatever.” Sooyoung grumbled, slumping back on her seat as she looked out the window, watching passing cars race each other down the lane at unbelievable speeds.

“Why isn’t Sunny with you? I thought the both of you were quite close to each other, no?” Jessica asked.

Sooyoung’s eyes immediately widened at the mention of the name, but the after effect was that her shoulders sagged.

Knowing what Jessica wanted to do, Yuri pushed herself out of her seat.

“I’ll get a drink, anything for you, Jessica? Sooyoung?” she asked, taking her wallet out of her pocket as she flipped through her wallet for small change.

“A root beer float, thank Yul~” Jessica said with a cute smile.

“Sooyoung?”

Sooyoung sighed and looked at Yuri for a brief second before she turned back to her window view.

“Make that two.”

“Araso.”  Yuri said before she walked towards the counter.

Jessica watched until Yuri was out of earshot before she turned back to Sooyoung with her advisor-mode .

“Now.. Where were we?” she smiled sweetly, fiddling with a small fork.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what was this guy’s name again?” Onew yawned into the radio as he sat on top of a building and watched the man through the window from afar.

“His name was.. Wait, Fany ah~ What was his name?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany simply shook her head and flicked Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Juda. Pabo.” Tiffany replied, rubbing the small red mark she had made on Taeyeon’s head before she resumed spinning her pen.

“Right.” Taeyeon smiled.

“How can they stand this kind of music?” Jessica groaned, starinng questionably at Yuri, who seemed perfectly fine.

“Didn’t know you had a liking for screamo.” She stated, grunting when the singer made another loud scream.

“I don’t.” Yuri replied.

“Then how—“

Yuri handed Jessica a spare earplug she kept and chuckled.

“Cheater.” Jessica accused, biting her lower lip as she stuffed the plug into her ear.

Yuri simply shrugged. “Sooyoung what’s your status?”

“I’M GETTING ING SUFFORCATED HERE!” Sooyoung yelled, letting out a loud grunt ,”These fans are frickin crazy!”

Jessica chuckled when she heard Sunny screaming behind Sooyoung.

“Ow! Sunny stop stepping on me! OW!” Sooyoung yelled.

Yuri turned and looked at Jessica.

“This was your plan?” she questioned ,” To stick them together?”

Jessica smiled and gave a thumbs up. “Operation Stick-them-together.”

“Don’t name your operations on the spot, dork.” Yuri rolled her eyes as she continued to listen to the fans screaming, not knowing whether they were cheering or singing along.

“Ugh this is so.. uncomfortable.” Sunny complained, her small frame pressed hard against Sooyoung’s back as the concert reached it’s highlight and people started to cramp themselves further towards the stage.

“Neh Sunny, are you.. okay? You wanna go out for a bit? I can handle this area by myself.” Sooyoung suggested.

“It’s okay, I wanna..” Sunny mumbled.

“Did you say something?” Sooyoung asked, leaning down so that she could hear Sunny properly.

“I wanna stay here with you…”

Sooyoung’s face lit up at that sentence.

“That’s sw—“

“As a token of apology for making you quarrel with Onew oppa.”

The taller girl’s expression immediately turned black as midnight, her eyes automatically shifted away from Sunny’s as she turned her head back to their client who was still screaming away on stage. Terrified by Sooyoung’s sudden silence, Sunny tapped the girl’s shoulder.

“Soo?” she called out, her voice quavering.

“….” Sooyoung didn’t reply.

“Why do you always choose to hurt me over and over again?”Sooyoung asked herself, obsessed in her own thoughts, the sounds of the screaming crowd and loud band instruments seem to die away as she drifted away into her own world, only to be brought back by Sunny’s light push.

“What?” she asked, wanting to sound casual but her question came out as a bark instead.

Sunny jumped at Sooyoung’s unexpected hostility. “She must’ve been mad.”  She thought, lowering her head as she started to mumble into the microphone.

“I’m.. Sorry..” she mumbled, not knowing the rest of the team could hear her.

“Sunny? What’s happening?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ah.. I..” the short girl panicked as she tried to get her thoughts in order, her brain was jamming up because of her mixed emotions ; panic, guilt, shame and sadness.

Seeing through the girl’s expressions, Sooyoung knew exactly how Sunny was feeling and she immediately took over.

“Nothing leeteuk, Sunny just had a headache cause’ we had a drink this afternoon.”

All of them heard Leeteuk sigh. “How many times must I tell you no drinking before a mission, haven’t you been in the police force long enough to know that? Sheesh, if only Yoona wasn’t having a cold, I’d put her here and you can go back to fiddling with your keyboard, Sunny. Now get back to work, I don’t want anyone to screw up this mission, got that?” he barked.

“Roger that.” Sooyoung and Sunny replied unanimously.

They looked at each other before both of them turned away, not wanting to feel awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The concert continued on for hours and by the end of the concert, most of the team were worn out, especially Sooyoung and Sunny since they barely had any peace due to the screaming crowd that was around them shouting like madmen.

“hello Sir.” Leeteuk bowed down low along with the rest of the team as they met the singer outside the dressing rooms.

“Hello Mr Juda.” The rest of the members chorused, lifting their heads after a few seconds, only to see the singer bowing down back at them.

“Annyong ha saeyo.” He said in a rather odd American accent before he looked up and passed each of them a copy of his new album that he was promoting.

Sunny and Sooyoung gave an awkward smile before they accepted the gift, painfully.

After a long chat with the singer about their duties followed by a tiny Korean lesson so that he would pronounce their names properly, the team waved goodbye and headed back to their respective hotel rooms.

“He seemed quite nice.” Sunny commented casually as she stepped out of the shower after an hour long bath, only to see Sooyoung fast asleep, still holding her towel in hope of getting to take a shower.

The shorter girl let out a sigh of relief as she carefully pushed Sooyoung further up the bed so that her legs were not dangling off the bed before she lay down on hers.

“Soo.. I’m really sorry.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She apologized, a lone tear forming and rolling down her eye on to the pillow as she closed her eyes and allowed thoughts of guilt to flood her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning…

 

“Man, what’s with the crowd?” Taeyeon commented as she looked to her right and saw a crowd of people standing in a ssemi circle around the entrance to an alley.

“Don’t know. Let’s check it out.” Tiffany suggested, dragging Taeyeon away from the cotton candy store while Taeyeon desperately tried to crawl back to the sweet shop.

“Tippani, I wanna go~ Let me go~ My cotton c—OOF!” Taeyeon grunted when she felt herself fall onto the cold and slightly damp ground.

“Ow, the hell Fany, my hurts!.”

Taeyeonn stood up and noticed Tiffany’s expression had distorted into horror and shock. Looking in the direction that Tiffany was looking at, Taeyeon noticed something.

Blonde hair, gothic outfit but one thing was definitely wrong about this dead girl ; her face and arms were white, way too white, as if she had been drained of blood.

Out of the corner of her eye, Taeyeon spotted Yuri, who was smiling quietly to herself while Jessica carried the same expression as Tiffany.

Taeyeon snickered to herself and phoned Yuri.

“Yo.” Yuri answered casually, her eyes fixated on the body.

“Nice view huh?” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“Of course.” Yuri replied ,”You ready, partner?”

Taeyeon smiled and looked at Yuri eye to eye.

“Did I say I wasn’t?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOOOOOOOO!!! Omg sorry author has been very bad and not updating often sowwie ): I’ve been busy  discussing with my co author plots and also planning out.. three fics(including NOR) at once.

I know it doesn’t seem like a lot but it is a lot to me. Man, I’m starting to feel like this writing thing is part of my job >_>

Wish I’d get paid for it though. We should sign a petition and make AFF pay us LOLOL they’d become broke in minutes xD

Sorry author doesnt feel like updating anymore until tomorrow :\ no modd.. haha sorry..

 

 

 

 

Time out~