Inteference

Necklace of Regrets

"Tiffany!"

"Neh, TaeTae?" I felt a smile automatically appear on my face as I turned around and faced the blonde girl who was peering over my shoulder.

"What's for dinner?~" she asked in a cute voice that made me grin no matter how tired I was.

I pretended to give a thought, putting my finger on my lip before replying her.

"Cold noodles and Korean sausage soup." I said with a bright smile as I awaited her reaction.

Her face immediatly lit up and she started jumping around the kitchen excitedly, repeating "Those are my favourite!" over and over again.

I shook my head and returned back to cooking the noodles but then I felt a pair of hands resting themselves on my stomach.

"Thank you~" she said in her same cute voice, resting her head on my shoulder as she watched me cook.

Tilting my head to the side and gently knocking her head was my way of saying "You're welcome."

But at that moment, I felt something creep into my pants and I immediatly dropped my ladle into the pot. "Yah ByunTae!" I yelled, luckily, she was smart enough to let go and run away before I could catch hold of her.

I heard her evil villain-like snicker just before she ran back into the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany unnie."

"......."

Grimacing, Yoona repeated herself.

"Tiffany unnie!" she said in a louder voice.

"Huh what? Oh it's you.." Tiffany replied sleepily, lifting her head up a little but then slumping back on the bed, looking completely wiped out.

"Neh, Tiffany unnie, I need to do my check out my Taeyeon unnie, so sica unnie, could you please take care of Tiffany unnie for a while?" Yoona smiled.

"W-why? What's wrong with TaeTae?" Tiffany asked nervously, her hands still under the covers with Taeyeon's icy cold hands.

"Well, I won't know till I check on her, right?" Yoona giggled, "More or less, she's fine, I'm just checking for side effects, that's all."

"Oh.." Tiffany let out a disappointed sigh before reluctantly letting go of Taeyeon's hand.

The short girl squirmed uncomfortably in the bed, almost as if imitating a baby who just had it's favourite toy taken away from it ; this momentarily brought a smile to Tiffany's face.

"Let's go Tiffany, doctor's orders." Jessica chuckled, dragging Tiffany away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"......"

"Hwang Miyoung, are you gonna stay there spacing out all day?" Jessica frowned, folding her arms as her lips curled into into a horizontal s shape. (A/N  horizontal S mouth = :S. I didn't know how to describe it.)

"Yah!" Tiffany yelled at Jessica, shooting Jessica a glare that lasted a second before she turned away.

"Are you gonna sit there all day?" Jessica asked, standing up in the middle of the field of sunflowers and taking in a deep breath.

"I hope you get pollen allergies." Tiffany muttered softly.

Luckily for her, Jessica didn't hear her curse as she closed her eyes and allowed the warm wind of the early spring to course through her hair.

"The weather's good today, I guess." Yuri commented casually, her raven black hair gently swaying in the breeze as she smiled at Tiffany through her shades.

Tiffany looked up at Yuri for a moment before turning back to poke the soil with a fallen stalk of sunflower which had been lying on the floor.

"Yuri ah!" Jessica yelled from afar, gesturing for Yuri to come with her.

Yuri sighed as she broke into a small jog and jogged towards Jessica.

"Mine~" Jessica said, playfully grabbing Yuri's sunglasses and running off with them.

"Ow.." Yuri groaned, massaging the small scratch on her nose where the sunglasses had scratched her before running after Jessica.

"COME BACK HERE!" she demanded, her slow jog accelerating into a sprint, leaving Tiffany to wallow in her own thoughts.

"Stupid dream.." Tiffany growled, twitching her upper lip a little as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to bask in the sun.

"This is too bright." she rolled her eyes under her eyelids as the glare from the sun easily penetrated through her eyelids, creating a mix between brightness and darkness as white patches appeared in front of her.

Suddenly, those white patches disappeared.

"Much better." she smiled herself, thinking that a cloud had covered the sun, but she realised she was wrong.

Slowly, she opened one eye and saw Taeyeon standing over her, looking down on her.

"TaeTae? What're you doing out here?!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Taeyeon urged, covering TIffany's mouth with her hand as she bent down, looking left and right warily.

"Tae? Who're you hiding from?" Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon peeked over the tall sunflowers before diving down again when she saw someone appear out of the forest in the distance.

"That." she said, pointing cautiously at the figure.

"Taeyeon unnie! Taeyeon unnie come out! You haven't fully recovered yet!" Yoona yelled, searching frantically for her missing patient.

Tiffany couldn't help but raise an eyebrow while Taeyeon continued to survey Yoona's route  as she slowly inched towards them.

"You ran away?" Tiffany questioned.

Taeyeon turned around and pouted cutely.

"She was holding a syringe and a needle~" she whined.

"Mmhmmm.." Tiffany responded, folding her arms disapprovingly.

Yoona was quickly approaching, the swishing of sunflowers being pushed out of the way and shuffling of grass slowly becoming clearly evident, signalling her appraoch.

"Fany, let's go." Taeyeon stated, pulling Tiffany's arm.

"Where to?"  Tiffany asked, a little reluctant to let go since her girlfriend had not completely recovered.

"Some place fun." Taeyeon said with a smirk as she crawled away on all fours.

"You coming?" she asked after crawling a short distance.

Tiffany considered her options for a while before nodding her head and following Taeyeon.

"Psst Fany, get down, pabo!" Taeyeon hissed.

Tiffany stuck out her tongue and knocked herself on the head before getting down on all fours like Taeyeon was.

"Mianhe."

 

 

 

 

"Someone's been a bad girl~" Tiffany teased as she attached herself onto Taeyeon's arm.

"She was like "Okay Taeyeon unnie, I'm going to jab you with this medicine so that you can sleep better, don't worry it won't hurt a single bit. After I jab you and you go to sleep, you'll feel a lot better when you..". Wouldn't you be scared if you were me?" Taeyeon asked.

"When you...?" Taeyeon repeated, noticing that Taeyeon hadn't completed Yoona's words ,"What's the last part?"

"Oh.. I didn't listen till the end, I just ran off halfway." Taeyeon shrugged, showing no sign of remorse.

"What was it that you wanted to show me?" Tiffany asked as she saw the light at the edge of the forest.

Taeyeon remained silent, a fairly well controlled smile plastered on her face as she held in her excitement until they emerged out of the forest.

"Ah.. Ah..." Tiffany stuttered, her tongue tying itself into a knot as she stared at the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"Cat got your tongue?" Taeyeon joked.

The scene right out of a fairytale unfolded in front of Tiffany's eyes as they stepped out into the brightly lit valley. Small houses with traditional red roofs and chimneys were scattered in random spots near the bottom of the valley where it was less steep. A large, shimmering lake stretched over the bottom of the valley while shadowy mountains with icy peaks loomed over the river, ominous and mysterious.

Tiffany was amazed, stunned, speechless, words came out of her mouths in inrecognizable forms of 'ah' and 'oo's as she stood at the very edge of the forest, staring into the splendour of the valley. "Tiffany?"

Taeyeon called her girlfriend's name once, but Tiffany seemed almost in a trance.

Taeyeon took a slightly deeper breath before shouting.

"TIFFANY!"

The latter jumped at the sudden booming voice in her ear.

"Day dreaming Fany." Taeyeon chuckled, puling Tiffany along with her as they ran down the dandelion filled valley.

The warm rays of the Sun peeked over the tall trees of the forest, lighting up a part of the valley where Tiffany could see some deer grazing. (No idea whether switzerland has deer, LOL WHO CARES?!)

"YAH!" Tiffany yelled as she playfully jumped on Taeyeon, sending them rolling down the hill.

When they finally stopped, Tiffany and Taeyeon had rolled halfway down the hill and onto a flatter area of the hill where the slope wasn't so steep. There they lay, panting with grass and small flowers sticking out of their hair.

"Tae?" Tiffany said, shaking the body beside her gently.

Taeyeon didn't move.

"Tae?" Tiffany repeated herself, her heart thumping a little faster.

Still, Taeyeon didn't even flinch.

"TAEYEON!" Tiffany screamed, flipping Taeyeon over as she shook the girl.

Suddenly Taeyeon opened her eyes and kissed Tiffany. Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise.

"Boo." Taeyeon smiled when they broke the kiss.

"I hate you." Tiffany frowned, smacking Taeyeon's arm playfully.

"Aww c'mon I kno--" Taeyeon was cut off by a rustle in a small patch of grass beside them.

Something was in the grass, snaking it's way towards them and it finally stopped in it's tracks at the edge of the long grass, being careful not to expose itself. It curled into pouncing stance as it's eyes locked onto Taeyeon, who was apparently closer to it. The two girls slowly shifted backwards but the figure was faster and it immediatly pounced on Taeyeon.

"Oof! NO! IT GOT ME!" Taeyeon cried pitifully as she felt a weight press her down on the grass, though somehow, the weight didn't seem to be that large.

"Yurin?" Tiffany said questionaly.

Yurin responded quickly to it's name and gave a small purr of acknowledgement as it went on to jump into Tiffany's arms.

"Yurin?" Taeyeon said, finally realizing what had jumped onto her and now, fighting to get Yurin back from Tiffany who was reluctant to let the kitten go.

"Annyong~" Tiffany smiled at the kitten.

Yurin gave a louder mew, rubbing her cheek on Tiffany's chest as it looked up at her with it's cute jet black eyes.

"What're you doing here?" Taeyeon asked, resting her head on Tiffany's shoulder while patting Yurin's small head.

Seeming as though it understood her question, Yurin replied by turning it's head and facing the direction of the lake.

Tiffany squinted hard and noticed that there was indeed something floating on the water's edge.

"Ohh.." she and Taeyeon both gave a similar response while they continued to play with Yurin.

 

 

 

 

The oars of the paddle swished gently , dipping into the water before breaking the water's surface again.

Jessica's sweet voice hummed a melody as they glided across the water slowly in a small boat.

"Music to my ears." was what Yuri thought as she stopped paddling when they were near the centre of the lake and she started admiring the snow capped mountains behind them.

"I'll race you to the top one day." Jessica giggled as she turned herself and purposely leaned closer to Yuri, pretending to admire the scenery.

Yuri's instinct told her to move away, but her physical body wouldn't budge. All she could do was wait as she felt Jessica's warm, slender body lean on her while her hair, which flicked gently in the passing breeze, tickled Yuri's neck, making a give out a light shudder.

Jessica let her hand hover over the water's edge before she penetrated the water surface with a light 'plop'. Ripples formed while she waved her hand in the water, smiling when she saw a tiny fish taking interest in her pinky, but swimming away when she moved her hand.

"So beautiful.." Yuri thought.

Jessica noticed that Yuri's breathing was getting heavier and she playfully flicked some water at Yuri with her hand that was previously in the water. Yuri simply smiled, wiping the water from her face as she knocked Jessica's head lightly.

"Merong~" Jessica stuck out her tongue defiantly, pressing her back harder against Yuri.

"Kind, yet playful at the same time. Jessica Jung, why must you tempt me like this?" Yuri asked herself, noticing Jessica bite down on her lower lip seductively, even though the girl meant no harm.

It started as a small prick, like someone poking her rib with a finger.

That feeling escalated steadily and eventually grew exponentially into a knife pricking painfully on her back, edging her on as Yuri leaned closer to Jessica. Yuri could barely control the feelings that were just waiting to burst out of her and embrace Jessica like a thick cotton blanket.

At that moment, Jessica's fringe had been blown to the side and she swung her head to her right so that it would go back to it's usual position. That simple, thoughtless gesture threw Yuri off the fence and her face glowed a rather obvious shade of red.

"Yuri? You're all hot and-- Yuri, what happened to you?" Jessica asked, her eyes wide in surprise as she held Yuri's flushed face, which wasn't helping Yuri to calm down at all.

"Confess! Confess! Confess!" the word chanted endlessly in Yuri's head as she watched Jessica examine her own face with much worry shown in her brown eyes.

The thought of them being together sent Yuri over the edge and her face became hotter as trembled open.

"I...I.." she started to stutter, her mind was failing her, showing it's inability to take control when she was in a situation like this.

"Yuri?" Jessica asked, roughly guessing what Yuri was trying to say as she pulled Yuri's face closer.

"Jessica.." Yuri managed to blurt out the girl's name, though it came out as a sigh.

Jessica chuckled a little before smiling at Yuri.

"Yes Yul?"

Bringing out her courage reserves for the next three days, Yuri bit her lip and took a deep breath.

"Jessica.." she started ," Would you be--"

Interrupted once again.

"YURI! JESSICA!" a familiar voice yelled from the edge of the water.

Yuri let out a disappointed and frustrated groan as she lowered her head and her shoulders sagged.

"She's too noisy." Yuri growled as she turned and gave Tiffany a glare which Tiffany couldn't see.

Tiffany was shouting their names over and over again while Taeyeon, who still had no energy to shout, was sitting by the edge of the water, watching as Yurin cautiously dipped it's paw into the water, trying to catch a small fish which was loitering near the edge of the water, almost as if taunting the feline.

Jessica patted Yuri's head in the way an older sister would before smiling at the raven haired girl.

"Leave it for later." she smiled, passing the paddles to Yuri as they slowly paddled back to shore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigo sorry for not updating for quite a while ): Well, guess what? Tomorrow, I'm taking leave :D So yeah, I'm gona have more time to update for you guys. Anyways I heard from my friend that Asus laptops have a problem of their LCD screen suddenly turning black(permanently) and it's not covered in the warranty. Any Asus users can justify?

Oh yeah. I was disappointed by the reactions I got for Taeny finally being together. Honestly, it was.. a wet blanket >_>

Anyways.. Have you guys ever got your shoes wet at a barbeque because it was raining halfway? I did.. I had to buy a new pair of shoes and socks coz I was working at night. And my friend told me there was this shop called TOPMAN which sold $40 shoes

yeah there were $40 shoes.. but they looked fugly .__. my friend has a weird sense of taste because he told me the shoes looked nice.. and I believed him.. bad idea >_>

I ended up spending $80.. 80 freakin bucks on a pair of shoes and socks.. My heart literally broke. oh and anyway, I'm ordering the snsd photobook (Tiffany)

Anyone knows what I'm supposed to do after I send the money to thestephi? Any forms I needa fill in or anything? coz thestephi totally wasn't answering my questions .__. wts man..

Anyways, I'm off for my korean class nows, Will be expecting comments -glares-

See you guys later~ I'll try to update at night okay? My eyes are better now(I think).

Stay tuned for the next update~ I'll try to start personally replying comments on your walls ^^

 

 

 

Time out~

Oh btw I created a twitter especially for you guys to follow.

@VanSicaa is my twitter for you guys to follow

and I'm currently an admin for the fanbase in twitter @ysgeneration

Also.. Just to inform you guys, I might be signing up for coding classes so that I can help AFF create an iPhone app. Mr AFF said if it's fine with me, it's fine with him LOL. Should I? :D

Tell me your feelings below alright? Both for the update and the A/N.

Okay gotta go now, I havent had my lunch x-x

Time out (Lol second time)