i know!

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lol delayed?

The four guys quickly entered the student council room where Wonshik had been hanging around before the semester start. The said man moves to his desk to look for any leftover form from the interview before. It’s Taekwoon’s lucky day for having one last copy of the form so Wonshik handed him but retreated the paper back as he saw how wet Taekwoon’s hand was from the ice cream.

 

“Oh god, Hakyeon can you please take care of this one son of yours? He’s gross!” Hongbin groaned. Taekwoon could be the most athletic person ever in the school but his personality seemed to be a lot worse than a kindergarten kid.

 

“Hongbin, you can’t you be any politer? Our baby here is the most gorgeous boy ever.” Hakyeon said while wiping Taekwoon’s hand before taking the form from Wonshik. “Finish up your ice cream, Taekki. I will help you with the form.”

 

“Oh, seriously someone should help me! Hakyeon, he is older than me and just a few months younger than you! You’re not his mother!” Hongbin whined hard before flopping on the floor.

 

“Don’t worry, Hongbin. I still love you the same.” Hakyeon winked and Wonshik could only laugh as he heard his boyfriend arguing with his best friend.

 

“Excuse me, is this the student’s council room?” A student knocked the opened door and peeked his head inside. No one recognized him but Hongbin.

 

“Oh! Han Sanghyuk!” Hongbin quickly got up and moved closer to the frowning kid. “Hi, nice to meet you!” He stretched out his hand but the other only stared at him weirdly.

 

“Do I know you?” Sanghyuk replied making the smile on Hongbin’s lips gone. “I’m not really interested in you or neither of people here. The student president asked me to look for the vice president.”

 

“Is it time start the freshman orientation?” Wonshik asked and the kid nodded. “Baby, have you finished with Taekwoon’s form?”

 

“Finished, just need for the baby to sign on the form.” Hakyeon handed the paper to Taekwoon and the cute looking guy signed on it.

 

“You follow me, Taek. You guys can go to your classes. See you guys later.”

 

“Take care of my Taekwoon.” Hakyeon said and after a kiss on the cheek by Wonshik, the vice president walked out with Taekwoon at tow.

 

“Wow, he’s really handsome.” Sanghyuk monologued but Hongbin interrupted.

 

“Who do you think is handsome?”

 

“The vice president guy is so handsome. Don’t you think so? If he hadn’t date anyone yet, I should’ve try getting closer to him. I should date popular guy.”

 

 “I am popular too!”

 

Sanghyuk turned around and stared at Hongbin with an unbelievable look.

 

“Are you sure? I don’t think so.” After saying that, Sanghyuk walked away.

 

“Yah, kid! I am popular too!” Hongbin raised his voice.

 

“I guess, you lose to my Wonshik. Don’t worry, I will help you with him next time I meet him.” Hakyeon patted Hongbin’s shoulder. “I mean if I ever meet him again.”

 

 

 

 

As the three of them entered the school hall, Taekwoon’s expression changed and he kept his shoulder stiff. They walked up to the stage and lined up with the other senior students that waited for them. Wonshik apologized for coming late as he explained the situation with the president. Oh, the president likes Taekwoon a lot so of course he would let Wonshik off for the time. Right, Seo Eunkwang likes Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon watched as Sanghyuk walked down to his place next to Jaehwan and whispered happily with his friend. Oh god, Taekwoon hated it when he felt so much jealousy.

 

“I’m sorry for my lateness, kids. I’m the vice president of the student council and you can call me Wonshik hyung. If you have any question from now onwards, it should be directed to me first.” As Wonshik continued with his pep talk, Taekwoon can’t keep his eyes off of Jaehwan and sometimes their eyes met and Jaehwan smiled cutely at him. His knee felt weak.

 

After a while, the students distributed into some group with a mentor for each. Since Taekwoon was the las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter