the devil boy

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm so sleepy. warning, a little cursing

Also, happy birthday to me. Lol it's on 11th January. Don't forget! 

Wonshik walked on the corridor towards Hakyeon’s class but stopped when a hand suddenly latched on his stomach, pulling him backwards. He stumbled but didn’t fall on the concrete floor. Luckily, he found his balance and held on the wall. He glanced up to see who’s the culprit but got shocked when it was his friend, Lee-stupid Hongbin.

 

“What is your intention of doing that to me?” He tried not to yell and making a scene.

 

“I am trying to ruin your perfect looking face. How many of my crushes has fallen for you? Am I really your friend?” Hongbin cried at Wonshik. “I always fail to do so.”

 

“Are you seriously measuring our friendship like this? I can’t believe that you would say something like this.” Wonshik sighed at the childish reason from his friend. “Who is it now?”

 

“That freshman, Han Sanghyuk!” Hongbin pouted but eventually went closer to hug Wonshik. “I’m sorry.”

 

“You’ve been doing this a lot, Hongbin. You should stop now before Hakyeon catch you.”

 

“You won’t tell Hakyeon, right?” The pouting man asked with a little cutesy on the face. “He will kill me if he knows.”

 

“Who is this Han Sanghyuk kid? Do I know him?” When Wonshik asked the question, Hongbin just stared at him in awed.

 

“How can you not know him? He’s the one that looked for you at the council’s room!”

 

“Oh, the kid that argued with Taekwoon earlier. Do you like that kid?”

 

“He’s the most gorgeous person I ever see!” Hongbin cried out again, faking a sob.

 

“You told me the last year senior is gorgeous too.”

 

“Hongbin, are you trying to steal my boyfriend?” They heard Hakyeon shouted from across the corridor and the brothers, without blood related, pulled away before anyone would be killed.

 

“Hey, baby. How was class?” Wonshik greeted while hugging his boyfriend dearly.

 

“It was okay for the first day. What happened to you two?”

 

“Hongbin was trying to kill me.” They heard Hongbin shouting Wonshik’s name. “But your boyfriend here is very athletic and I can’t lose to a weak boy like him.” Hakyeon giggled and Hongbin groaned.

 

“Is our son doing good at the orientation?”

 

“Son? Hakyeon, he is an adult now!” Hongbin protested. “Why am I not your son?”

 

“You are not cute enough. Tell me, baby! How was him!”

 

“Well, he got into a fight with Hongbin’s crush but I am there. I solved everything though I can’t save their group’s teamwork. They are falling apart with arguments. Mostly from Taekwoon and Sanghyuk but Jaehwan is there to control everything.” Wonshik showed his proudful smile.

 

“Aww, I will grant you something later.”

 

Honestly, Hongbin nearly puked when Hakyeon flirted with Wonshik.

 

“Stop making me feel so left out! Mom, dad!” He shouted and everyone at the senior building turned to stared at them weirdly.

 

“We only adopt Taekwoon and not you.” The couple walked away with a grumpy Hongbin stomping behind them.

 

 

 

 

When Jaehwan went out of the car on the next day, he was forced to drag Sanghyuk along as the kid had been whining about not wanting to go to school. Don’t blame the kid but he thinks that it’s enough to argue with Taekwoon. He had never once arguing with anyone longer than 24 hours. Let’s admit it, he was scared that Taekwoon would take that to heart and he will ruin Sanghyuk’s high school career (does that even make sense).

 

“What if he will break my legs at soccer later?”

 

Also, Jaehwan has had enough with Sanghyuk’s whining. He is a high school student now and he should act like one. Why does it has to be Jaehwan that being mature when Sanghyuk is bigger than him? He sometimes would wish that Sanghyuk would just act his age and not trying to have all the attention on him. Like, there’s a lot of times Jaehwan was embarrassed of being friends with Sanghyuk.

 

“I wish he really break your legs, Sanghyuk.”

 

“You are going to kill me when you just knew him for a day? What is our friendship to you, Jaehwan?”

 

“Can you shut the up and let’s go before we are going to be late?” Jaehwan pulled the pouting and fake-teared boy inside the school’s comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter