change

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hakyeon hyung…” Hongbin whined when he entered the elder’s bedroom then straight to the sleeping man. He hugged him and nuzzles his face on Hakyeon’s chest.

 

“Mph, what is it, Hongbin? It’s still early in the morning.” It is Sunday and Hongbin just made Hakyeon wake up way too early.

 

“I’m upset.” He hummed before pouting. “My mom still wants me to be a pilot. She even asked dad to look for the best school. I don’t want to move away.”

 

“Then, try talk to her about it. Coming to me and disturb my sleep won’t solve anything.” He yawned but then sat up, pulling the younger guy in his arms. “Should I try talking to her?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. It is hard to make up my decision because I am the only son and I know that she wished I could make her proud.” He looked up. “Will I disappoint her if I tell her the truth that I don’t want to be a pilot?”

 

“It depends on the situation, Bin. If the reason you don’t want to go is acceptable, I know she won’t force you any further.”

 

“I don’t want to be away from you guys. I don’t want to meet new people.”

 

“But then you met Sanghyuk and Jaehwan. You’re even having a one-sided love towards Hyuk.” He chuckled when Hongbin frowned.

 

“I want to be an actor.” Well, that’s new to Hakyeon.

 

Even though Hongbin applied to the musical club, he never really interested in the club. It’s the only club that is easy in his eyes. Even how many times Hongbin became the main lead in the school’s musical, he never really enjoy it. As a good actor, Hongbin knew that he could fake a lot of emotions; on and off stage. Hakyeon knew that Hongbin aren’t enjoying his popularity as well though he always brags about how famous he is. He could see the younger’s enjoyment whenever he’s on stage had begun to decrease a lot. Thus, it is something new when Hongbin suddenly wanted to be an actor.

 

“Why with the sudden decision, Hongbin?”

 

“Well…” He begins to play with Hakyeon’s pajama. “Sanghyuk likes popular guys.”

 

Ah, young love.

 

“Do you really enjoy acting, Hongbin?”

 

“You know I don’t enjoy acting, hyung.”

 

“Then don’t do things that will harm your future. You haven’t known if Sanghyuk does like you back or not in the future and I don’t want your future to be crashed along with your heart if Sanghyuk aren’t returning your feelings. I know that your mom won’t let you off easily if this is your excuse.”

 

“Are you happy that I will be moved to a new school so that you can keep spoiling only Taekwoon?” Hongbin pushed Hakyeon away.

 

“Should I try talking to your mom? She might listen to me.” He smiled even being pushed away. He really is a smiling angel.

 

“She won’t listen to you.”

 

“I will try my best to help you.”

 

 

 

 

As for Sunday, usually Sanghyuk rarely stay at home as he’s busy being a ‘new son’ to Jaehwan’s family. It is a very rare day that Sanghyuk decided to stay at home and buried his body under the blanket with a young adult novel in hand. He missed his bedroom and the scent coming from the limited edition room fragrance his father brought in Dubai. Jaehwan rarely invited in Sanghyuk’s house because as childish as it sounded, Sanghyuk didn’t have those homemade foods Jaehwan’s mother always offered.

 

While busy turning from pages to pages, Sanghyuk heard the doorbell rang but decided to ignore it for a few times. He started getting annoyed when the doorbell kept ringing and it is disturbing him from focusing on the novel. This person better has a good explanation for disturbing him on his weekends’ noon. He hurried to the door when the ringing kept getting more anxious. He hoped that it is not some stupid salesman.

 

Oh , this guy is hot as without school uniform. Well, that’s what Sanghyuk thought when he opened the door.

 

“What took you years to open the door?” The elder man pushed the door open with his arm as his hands are full of plastic bags. He then entered the house and went straight to the kitchen.

 

“What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter