smiling angel

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is so crazy. i wrote too many words.

He didn’t mean it to be that way. He didn’t mean to sprain Hakyeon’s right arm.

 

While they were playing basketball, he thought that he would at least make Hakyeon fall face first. But it shouldn’t go into something serious that would cause Hakyeon to be treated in the infirmary room. He had tried it for a few times prior but Hakyeon seemed to be way too strong to be his enemy in basketball. So, when Hakyeon was busy dribbling the ball, Sanghyuk tackled the elder’s ankle making him fell on the floor in a real weird position, with his arm could barely being moved.

 

He really didn’t mean it.

 

Taekwoon had been the first to push him away to look at Hakyeon’s condition. When the eldest groaning in pain, the cold-looking guy took his own short off to have it as a sling for Hakyeon. When Wonshik arrived back with some drink with him, he yelled out for everyone to back off and quickly pick the injured student in his arms after Taekwoon finished with the sling. The vice-president rushed towards the infirmary room with Taekwoon followed behind him.

 

Sanghyuk had never felt this guilty in his life. He reflected on his actions and his evil plan. Jaehwan approached him when they took the break after Wonshik and Taekwoon disappeared. He did ask Sanghyuk to low down his pride and just apologize. Now that he wanted to go straight to the infirmary before soccer start, Taekwoon called him over. Just him.

 

Did you see how crazy is that? Taekwoon just wanted to talk to him and not Jaehwan!

 

“Tell me why you did that.” Taekwoon asked, not with any kind of angry tone but Sanghyuk didn’t want to interpret it as concern though that might be it.

 

“Am I going to get suspended? Please don’t tell the principal about this! I promise I will do anything!”

 

“I am not in the place to say anything, Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon handed Sanghyuk a grape juice after sitting next to the boy.

 

“Then, why do you want to talk to me alone. You don’t seem to be a person that would talk to someone you hate.” He quickly sipped the juice.

 

“Did I ever say I hate you?”

 

“You told me that I am a brat and that you dislike me a lot yesterday. I was so scared that you might make my whole life a hell.”

 

“I am not that bad. Now tell me why you do that.” Taekwoon smiled a little. “I will not tell anyone about it, I promise.”

 

“How would I trust you?”

 

“If I ever break my promise, don’t ever let me see Jaehwan again.”

 

“Don’t you think that it is a waste to put something so important for you just because of Hakyeon?” Sanghyuk tilted his head up and blinked curiously. The actions nearly made Taekwoon pinch both his cheeks.

 

“Hakyeon is a lot more important. Of course, Jaehwan is important too since he’s the first ever person I have my eyes on, but I think in this matter, Hakyeon is important. He had been by my side ever since he’s 5 months old.”

 

“Are we going to get in too personal now?” Sanghyuk finished his juice and stared at Taekwoon’s untouched orange juice packet. Realizing Sanghyuk’s gaze at his beverage, Taekwoon handed him the packet.

 

“I don’t think that it is personal. Everyone knows that I love Hakyeon so much though I didn’t show it. He is a great person, so I am confused of why would you do something like that to him. That’s it. I’m not in the place to judge. I could be put to the place as a listener.”

 

“Why would you think that you suit the listener’s place?”

 

“Will you tell the truth to other people?”

 

“Jaehwan knew I was wrong.”

 

“Did you tell him the whole story?”

 

“No, he just told me to apologize to Hakyeon and low down my pride.” Sanghyuk sighed before sipping the new drink.

 

“Will you tell him the real story?”

 

“Of course, no! He will be mad if he knows about it!”

 

“Exactly my point! I am here to listen to you, okay?” He patted Sanghyuk’s head. “I will put aside my hatred on you for now. This had nothing to do with Jaehwan because it is Hakyeon and your story. Now just spill out everything that had been lingering in your mind.”

 

“I think I am obsessing over Wonshik just in 24 hours since I meet him.” He groaned. He didn’t believe it that he’s opening his mind up to Taekwoon. “I did it because I just want him to hurt a little. I didn’t mean to sprain his arm. I guess, I tackled him too hard. But I am reflecting my action! I promise I will apologize to him later!”

 

“You know that he is Wonshik’s boyfriend but why do you insist?”

 

“I always get what I want. I always have the mindset that I will have whatever I wish for.”

 

“But you can’t have everything.”

 

“I know… I’ve become greedy for everything. You guys all get what I always lack.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Can you talk about it when I think I am comfortable enough with you?” He blinked cutely as he knew that Taekwoon has something for cutesy.

 

“Okay then, since you are cute.”

 

“Can I go now?”

 

“Not yet. I want to tell you something.” He patted Sanghyuk’s shoulder this time. “I just want you to know that even you can’t have the one you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter