his hope

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I update because i will take a few days longer before updating soon.

“Taekwoon, there’s no way that Jaehwan could be him. That boy is dead. We saw him die that day, right?” Hakyeon said, still disbelief of what Taekwoon told him.

“I knew that we saw what happened that day but I can’t get it out of my head.”

“I am the actual responsible one. If it isn’t because of me, he would’ve been alive by now.”

“He would have been alive if it is not because of me either. We got to escape and left him alone writhing because of the pain. Why didn’t we turn back that time?” Taekwoon hugged Hakyeon again.

“Taekwoon, we were kids and I am sure we weren’t much mature too. This is such a lame excuse but we’re still kids that time. I am sure he would understand why we left.”

“We should be considered as killer, Hakyeon. We left him alone and let his dead body like rot alone, maybe. It still haunted me. I can’t think right.”

“Taekwoon, please don’t be like this. We’ve tried our best, right? At least we get the killers in the prison. I know the dead boy would forgive us.” He patted his friend’s back. “How can you still remember his face after this so long?”

“He only looked at me while we’re all together; while you’re busy crying and facing the wall. He cried on my shoulder. Hakyeon, he really looked like Jaehwan. Why didn’t I see this sooner?”

“How did you find out that they look alike?”

“He has a nearly invisible scar on his right jaw.”

“Everyone would have the same scar, Taek.”

“But Hakyeon, you know that I remember everything that time.”

“I don’t want to take a risk, Taekwoon. Let’s just forget about this, okay?” Hakyeon finalized his words.

“What are you two going to forget about?” Wonshik suddenly appeared behind them.

“It’s nothing, Wonshik. We’re just talking about Taekwoon and Jaehwan.” He smiled, but Wonshik didn’t see the beam in his boyfriend’s eyes when he smiled though he didn’t question further.

 


“How is your weekend?” Sanghyuk asked his friend while they’re sitting at the cafeteria for their lunch.

They didn’t get much time earlier to talk to each other as they’re both in different class. Jaehwan was worried as he knew how unsocial his friend is; too scared he can’t have decent conversation with his classmates. When he saw Sanghyuk bidding goodbye towards his classmates as they part ways, he relieved that Sanghyuk at least made a friend.

“I was looking for private classes with my dad. I didn’t do much yesterday. Why aren’t you with me yesterday? My dad asked if you want to join private class too.”

“Of course I would like to join. I can’t maintain my grades with just school.” He bit largely on his hamburger.

“Are you seriously just eating that on lunch? I wonder what you ate yesterday without me in present.”

“I ate decent food yesterday. Someone had come over to cook for me.” Jaehwan just nodded at his friend’s answer. He thought that Sanghyuk’s mother paid someone to cook for him.

“Didn’t I tell you to eat healthy food yesterday?” A voice said after grabbing Sanghyuk’s burger away. “Here, eat this.” He placed a tray of lunch in front of the younger guy.

“Yesterday?” Jaehwan asked while watching Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

“I cooked for him yesterday.” The handsome school boy sat next to Sanghyuk, watching the freshman start eating his lunch.

Jaehwan looked around, expecting others to come over too. He got a little excited as he saw Taekwoon and the couple walking in to look for a table but disappointed when Taekwoon turned around, not even looking at him, straight to another table far from him.

“Why aren’t they coming here?” Jaehwan asked H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter