home

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Han Sanghyuk!” The two freshmen heard a voice shouting at them and turned around to see who owned it. Right, Lee Hongbin.

 

“Yes?” Sanghyuk asked though he wasn’t really interested in asking.

 

“I want to walk you home. Can I?”

 

“Why would you want to? I have Jaehwan with me. You don’t have to busy yourself. Aren’t you a busy person?” Sanghyuk waved at him and held on Jaehwan’s hand then pulled him to walk.

 

“Jaehwan-ah…” Sanghyuk groaned when he heard another voice coming to greet his friend.

 

“Oh, Taekwoon hyung!” The said friend excitedly waving at the senior who’s smiling and Sanghyuk thought that Taekwoon’s lips might get ripped from the bright smile. .

 

“You promised that I can walk you home.”

Sanghyuk quickly stared at his best friend and raised his eyebrows, questioning him as if they have telepathy.

 

“Taekwoon taught me soccer just now and I let him walk me home as a thank you.” Jaehwan answered him with a little scared eyes.

 

“What the is this? Then, do I have to walk home with Hongbin?”

 

“Can you at least add a ‘hyung’ after my name?” The basketball player interrupted but Sanghyuk just glared.

 

“The three of us will walk you home.” Hakyeon who’s appearing out of nowhere, said.

 

“But I am living with Jaehwan.”

 

“No, you don’t.” Jaehwan once again got a questioning look from his friend. “I mean, you aren’t practically living there, right? Why don’t we have a visit to your house? Isn’t it great? Didn’t you want to invite every of your friends to your house?”

 

“But you are my only friend.”

 

“I am now your friend too. No argument valid because I am Hakyeon.” The eldest of them said with his cheerful smile.

 

“I am your hyung.” Taekwoon suddenly said and everyone stared at him. “What?”

 

“When did we have same parents?”

 

“Sanghyuk, don’t argue.” Hongbin warned. “You’re so lucky he’s saying that.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“He didn’t even consider me a brother to him. I’m forever friend-zoned by him.”

 

“I want to see your house too. I can walk Jaehwan home next time.” Taekwoon stared at the youngest.

 

“There’s nothing at my place.” The boy looked away. “It’s quiet. We don’t have to go there.”

 

“Liar! Your house is the best house ever! It’s very big!” Jaehwan interrupted but then covered his mouth.

 

 

 

 

Because of Jaehwan’s big mouth, they ended up finishing everything in Sanghyuk’s fridge. As Jaehwan stated, the house is really big but just too quiet. It’s like no one live in there. They all understand how lonely it could be if Sanghyuk would have to stay home all day. The big house meant nothing without any family members.

 

“Who is that pretty lady, Sanghyuk?” Taekwoon asked as he admire the photos on the wall.

 

“My sister. She’s in States.”

 

“Why didn’t I see anyone in the house?” Wonshik asked.

 

“Because they are away?” He could barely have an idea how to answer the senior.

 

“But aren’t your parents ever coming home?”

 

“Dad is busy at Dubai, mom is busy with women associations and sister is busy with her husband. Any more questions?”

 

“Do you want to hang out at my house the next time I’m having sleepovers?” Taekwoon asked but then Hongbin kicked the elder.

 

“You always tell us bulls whenever we want to have sleepovers at your house! It is all because of the in your room! Now, you’re inviting S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter