found

soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still have to update Our Parents and digs for more idea for that fiction but here I am writing craps before sleeping. good mornight, people! don't enjoy too much of this.

It is indeed the first day of school for the semester and for the good friends walked to school in such a cheerful atmosphere. One of them with a slight dark skin had his arms hugging another guy’s, who’s having his head on the dark guy’s head, arm while his head rested on the broad shoulder.  They’ve been smiling happily that it made the other two guys stare; disgusted.

 

“When did they get together?” The one who’s holding an ice cream asked while the cold treat.

 

“I don’t know, Taekwoon. When I went to Hakyeon’s house, he’s already making out with Wonshik at the yard.” The other guy answered while trying to take away the ice cream from his friend. “Stop eating ice cream in the morning!”

 

“No, I like ice cream the best in the world. Don’t judge me, Hongbin.” He kept focusing on the chocolate flavoured ice cream.

 

“I hope you’ll find your soulmate soon so you won’t have to keep your for ice cream. Just imagine, Taek! You can actually like both ice cream and soulmate. When you guys are making love, you can use your for ice cream and use that cold thing, add with your coldness as well, pour it on him and everywhere on him.”

 

Hongbin could see that the other guy is blushing hard while burying his face on the ice cream, probably imagine what he just said. All of them knew that Taekwoon is an idiot who’s having a rotten brain full of gay . They’ve all knew that they’re gay for the world but Taekwoon might be a different case. For sake, he’s a in the outside but a soft man in the inside.

 

“Hongbin, can you stop putting such event in Taekwoon’s brain?” He heard Hakyeon asked and turned to him who’s already letting his boyfriend go. “Our Taekwoon is a sweet baby boy and he’s innocent.”

 

“Oh come on, Hakyeon. You should stop putting lies in your words. We all saw those gay discs in his room.” Hongbin scoffed and stopped when they arrived at in front of the school gate.

 

“I hope you can keep that secret from anyone else. We shouldn’t let others know about Taekwoon’s behaviour and we need to keep his privacy from other.” The mother-like man said earning a nod from his boyfriend but not Hongbin.

 

“You guys go around talking about how a big problem I am but you keep Taek’s secret like he’s the politician’s son.” Hongbin punched Hakyeon on the shoulder. “You’re unfair, mom!”

 

“Guys…” The usually quiet guy next to them suddenly called for them. The thing is he wasn’t exactly looking at them when he called but stared at two students walking together inside the school compound.

 

“Taekwoon, are you okay?” Wonshik asked and held on the quiet boy’s shoulder.

 

Without answering his friend, Taekwoon shoved the ice cream he’s holding on Hongbin’s hand and all of them stared at him confusedly.

 

“What’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter