Thanking Him ft. Jeongcheol ( PART 3)

Candy Jelly Love

 

Narrator's POV:

As Jihoon finish to dress, he make sure that he looks perfect. He must be look perfect like what his swag brother said.

You know that Jihoon's family is really a swag family.Just kidding. But his own parents are gone now. Living the two brothers for good.

Jihoon sighs as he look at his clothes. This clothes are from his hyung. He just borrow it but eventually his brother gave it to him. He's so thankful for that.

Jihoon enters the living room, all of the boys' eyes are into him. He saw that Jeonghan is grinning at him. 'well Jeonghan is a good guy ' he thought. Then he saw his bestfriend, Seungkwan who is smirking.

'Why are they looking at me like that?? '  He ask himself. He is about to ask when he Mingyu, who is covering someone, shifted his body, and a guy appeard. Wearing a shirt that completely same colored as he's sweater. The boy turned around and it's Soonyoung.

He blushed on what he just saw. The handsome young man walks towards him. He blush harder when he realize that Soonyoung is in front of him. He can hear the squeals of his dorm mates.

"Ahmmm Jihoon??" Soonyoung ask. He can feel that he is nervous.

"Y-yes?" Jihoon stutters. Jihoon mentally slap his head for stuttering.

"Can I be your own tour guide?? and a companion in the amusement park??" Soonyoung ask again. Jihoon was shock.

"Ahmmm.. Okay." He said while nodding his head. Then all of their friends shouted as if Soonyoung propose to Jihoon to be his boyfriend and Jihoon said yes.

"Let's go guys. The Van is waiting" Seungcheol said after they all calm down. The other couples go into the van and leaving Jihoon and Soonyoung.

Soonyoung hold Jihoon's wrist and they run to the van. Jihoon's heart beat raises. And it looks like it will gonna explode any minute.

When they got to board on the van, they see a two empty sits and they seated together. Jihoon seated near the window. While Soonyoung is looking to his other friends who is busy flirting, eating and some of them is sleeping.

He look at Jihoon, who seems to be facinated on the view of Seoul. He look so cute when his eyes grew bigger.

The ride was so fast and they arrived at the amusement park. They bring some clothes (well Jeonghan suggest it.) And they run  to the entrace while shouting and screaming for the excitement.

Jihoon, who's the one behind of the screaming because he cannot contain his own feels, became quiet. Soonyoung frowned because of that.

Why Jihoon became so quiet?? he ask himself. He walks towards the silent Jihoon and he gaze at what ihoon's hand is ponting at.

THE ROLLER COSTER... Is he afraid of that??

He holds Jihoon's hands. And he get their tickets and they go inside of the amusement park first.

"That kid really -_-" Seungcheol said. Frowning. He's baby, Jeonghan was smiling proudly at the view.( Where Jihoon and Soonyoung is running while their hands is interwined) He even say FIGHTING where Soonyoung look at him and smile.

Seungkwan, who's holding Vernon's hands, squeal because of the sweetness. But one of their friends seem to be angry at Jihoon. He is now killing Jihoon in his mind.

NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE MY SOONYOUNGIE BE HE'S. I WILL KILL YOU. LEE JIHOON  he said on his mind and continue to walk cooly.

And their other friend who is scared what will their other friend will do to Jihoon.

But they continue to walk inside the park and enjoy the rides.

/FAST FORWARD/

Jihoon and Soonyoung ride all the rides in the amusement park. And now they are riding the last ride. The Giant ferris wheel. Jihoon is eating an ice cream while Soonyoung is watching Jihoon. He hate sweets. He's not attempt to eat any Jihoon offered to him.

Jihoon likes sweets while Soonyoung doesn;t like it.

Jihoon is afraid on extreme rides, while Soonyoung is not afraid.

But will they like both each other?? That what's the both guys thinking about.

Soonyoung waited for the fireworks. He likes fireworks so does Jihoon.

He's about to say something when he was interupted by Jihoon.

"Thanks Soonyoung. Thank you for taking care of me while I'm sick Can we be friends??." Jihoon said as he finish the last bite of the ice cream.

"No. I'm the one to say Thank you. Thank you Jihoon. Because of you, I will never dream that worst nightmare again. And yes, we can be friends"  He said. And with that The fireworks came. Exactly when they reach the top of the sky. They were facinated of the different colors of splashing fireworks above them. But what Soonyoung facinated more??

 

The beauty and the lips of the boy in his front. Well he didn't think that Jihoon is much prettier than his first girlfriend who left him.

He look at Jihoon's lips. It's pinkish and waited to be kiss. But Soonyoung erase the thoughts of kissing Jihoon.

How he is supposed to kiss the guy he just met yesterday??

Maybe he will just wait for the right time. He thought and he just watch the fireworks.

As they finish the ride, their smiles cannot be erased in their faces.

Maybe being friends is not that bad after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't post this yesterday because of the slow internet connection -_- And I hate it.

But I hope you like this chapter and Sorry for some errors. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH