He Is Sick

Candy Jelly Love

 

Boo Seungkwan's Pov:

Omo my bestfriend fainted!! Somebody help me!!

I felt sorry for him. He must rally tired and hungry. Why I'm always stupid??

But I almost squeal for too much romance when Hoshi caught him and tying to wake him up.They look together because of that.

Right now we are busy for something. Me cuddling with Vernon, Jeonghan hyung is making a soup with the help of Seungchol hyung for my sick bestfriend, The meanie couple?? I don't know. They just go upstairs, and we don't know what they are doing. Maybe they are making out in their room, or maybe sleeping. I don't know. Joshua hyung is contacting samuel. You know Samuel?, Dino is dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller while DK watching him in amusement. And the others?? Minghao is sleeping with Jun.

And Hoshi hyung?? He's taking care of my sick bestfriend. Ayieee my heart. Soonyoung hyung is taking care of my Jihonnie.

"Yah Baby boo, Are you even listening??" I was snap to reality when MY Baby Sol is calling me.

"Y-yup I'm listening" I said and rest my head into his shoulder.His scent. *sniffs*

He also rest his head into my head. He must really tired.

"Can I kiss you?" He ask me. I'm internally screaming right now.

"What if I don't want?" I said while trying to . His expression change. He pouts Hahahah this is my time.

I kiss his pouted lips. Which he look surprise. We close our eyes and syncronize our kiss. And now we are totally making out.In living room

I heard some footsteps but we just continue what we are doing right now.

"EWW GUYS GO GET A ROOM" Jeonghan hyung said while he is trying to rub an alchohol to Seungchol hyung's wound. We stop and watch how Seungchol hyung whines. He may be have a scary look but. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

"y-yah babe can we just clean this wound with water?? I'm really scared." Seungchol hyung said while looking at his little index finger.

"Aw my cheollie is afraid of alchohol?" Jeonghan hyung is trying to tease Seungchol Hyung. Yeah what a big time hahahahah.

"Ahmm we will go now to our bed." Vernon said while yawning.This kiddo.

"Yeah but don't do anything nasty" Seungchol hyung said. Then we go to our bed room.

I fly to our bed and Vernon who is calling his mom.

I close my eyes after I felt his arms around my waist.

 

Kwon Soonyoung's Pov:

Well here I am. Taking this little poor guy who just punch me a while ago.

But seriously, I don't even know that he was sick.

This must Seungkwan's fault. For not letting his little bestfriend that we are out when he arrive.

But I'm really curious why he did he move to seoul. Busan is far good than in this City.

I much prefer living to the province than here.

"n-ngh" He is awake now. I swiftly seat on the other side of bed. Looking at him. I touch his forehead and I took it away.

He's really burning hot

"S-soonyoung?" He said while trying to sit. I help him to sit up.

"Yes?" I ask him while arranging the bed.

"I-Im hungry. And my head is r-really hurts. It's like i want to cut my head" He said as he close his eyes.

"Just wait here. I go get some food and medicines for you" And with that. I run and go to kitchen. I saw Jeonghan hyung who just kiss Seungchol hyung's index finger.

"I know what are you thinking Soonyoung. We cook some soup. Feed him okay??" Jeonghan hyung said and I look for some bowl. When I found it, I pour some soup in it.

"Hyung where are the medicines?" I ask as I trying to find the medicine box.

"In the bathroom. You can see the medicine shelf" I make my way to the bathroom and with that I came back to the kitchen and arrange the food and medicine in the food tray.

"I see that you're really attentive while taking care of jihoon. Do you like him" Seungchol hyung ask in the middle of nowhere.

"I don't like him" I said." I just want to help him because I'm pitying him." With that. I carry the tray and make my way to our room . But I hear Jeonghan hyung.

"Maybe right now you didn't. But as the time goes by. you will learn to love again."

That's not true. I will never going to love somebody. Again.

When I reach our share room, I quickly put the tray in the side table. And wake Woozi up.

He look at me and smile a little bit.

"Why?" He ask. Looking really sleepy.

"You will eat and drink your medicine." I say and put the tray into his lap.

"I will feed you." I get the spoon from the bowl.

"B-but I can fee-" I cut him by feeding him.

After 5 minutes. He finish a half bowl of soup.And he drink his medicine. I arrange his bed again and I caught him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask. He just look away and stare at the bed sheet.

"Why did you move to Seoul?" I ask out of the blue.

He just shrug. "It's a secret." And with that. He sleep.

"Okay" I just reply. This person really. A secretive one.

And why I'm suddenly curious again? /sighs/

Maybe I'll ask Seungkwan.Maybe he knows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cliffhanger.. The heck hahhahahahaha

Another chapter for you guys