Nightmare

Candy Jelly Love

Lee Jihoon's Pov:

I wake up. Feeling dizzy. I massage my temple and sits in the bed. It's 1 in the morning and I want to sleep more.

I yawn 2 times then I let my eyes to explore the dark room. I open the lamp on the side table. Then I look to the left corner of the room. I see the back of Soonyoung.

I smile as I recalled what actually happen yesterday. WAIT... WHY I AM SMILING??

But really I should thank him for that. He's a nice person though that sometimes scary. BUT I'M SCARIER THAN HIM *laughs evily*

I want to go to sleep again so bad. But my body and mind doesn't listen.

I get up from the bed and go to the kitchen. I prepare and drink the milk. I wash the glass and immidiately run upstairs. I almost fell but I continue to run. What if there is ghost.

No. No. Jihoon. Don't scared yourself. AIsssshh reaaly...

I open the door of our room. And I am shock.

Why is he crying??

I run towrds him. I hug him tight and pat his back. He hug me also.

We are in this position for almost ten minutes. I broke the hug. I look at him, He lower his head.

"Why are you crying hyung??" I ask. He shook his head and sigh afterwards.

"It's okay not to say it to me. I don't force you."I say and and get up from his bed. Before I walk. I feel that he holds my wrist. I look at him.

"P-please can you stay here?? I-I will say it." He said. I immidiately sat on his bed.

"I-I dreamt of my mom. S-she killed herself in-front of m-me." And with that, I see the tril of tears in his face.

It is sad. "I dreamt of it for like three years. It keeps on haunting me. I really saw her doing it." He said while trying to wipe his uncontrolled falling tears.

I hug him again. I know that he need this hug. A caring one.

"Shhh hyung stop crying" I said while caressing his back.

After a few minutes, He stops crying again and look at me.

"Can you sleep with me?" He said. And I was literally shock by that. I want to say no but Iknow that he wants some company.

"Yes" I just say it.Then he automaticaly move a little to give me more space.

"Good night and thank you."He said while hugging me like a teddy bear.

"It's morning you idiot" I said poke his forehead. He pout. Omo he's cute.

"Yeah hahahah sorry. And thank you also." Then I hug him also.

We look like a couple here. And my heart races I wish that he didn't hear it.

"Good morning hyung" I said and with that we drifted to sleep. I knew that I'm smiling while sleeping

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Short update guysue.. But it has a soonhoon moment. Cheesy right??