Making him fall for me (Seoksoo)

Candy Jelly Love

Jisoo/Joshua's POV:

[After Three months]

 

"Yah Seokmin-ah!!" I called him. It's been three months since Jihoon lives here. I know why Jihoon is here. I remembered it two months ago.

He needs to work.Even though his brother, Suga will be debut next year as a rapper,He doesn't want a support from his brother. But they relay to each other. 

Also for the past three months, he also show his side-self.He is so scary.If you make him angry? you will just come to me and we will pray for your life, #jisoos_take_the_wheel.mp3. But he will show his cute side when he is besides Soonyoung.

This makes Seokmin angry.He cried to his sleep,without him knowing,I watch him until he sleep.When I assure that he is asleep, I will take out a tissue, wipe it into his wet face.

Oneday, he askme something. That thing I wanna hear. 

"Hyung!" He called me with his hype voice. Cutie Seokmin-ah.How I wish that he can notice me.. 

"Yeah?? What is it?" I say, running towards him..

"Hyung you.must.help.me." He said and looked down.

"A-about what??" I say.He just looked down.I waited until he finally spoke.

"Will you help me?? To move on?? from Soonyoung?" He said as he looked at me. I thought he wants me to help him to wreck the good relationship of Soonyoung and Jihoon. I sigh as I went to hug him.

"I will help you Seokmin.." I want to say that I love him but I couldn't. It may ruined the moment.And also our friendship.

"Thanks hyung~" He said and tighten the hug.

 

 "Yes hyung?" He ask as he sits beside me. We are watching something. It's a movie.I don't know what is the title because I just open the television and it came out.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. I looked at him.He looked to my eyes. It has sparks...

"I-" He got interupted when the pig-I mean hansol's baby, Seungkwan change the channel. We looked at him, almost glaring at him. He just smiled and let out a peace sign.

"Maybe we should talk upstairs. So nobody else can hear it."He said.I nodded and he hold my hands. His hands is smooth and warm. How I wish I could hold him like this.

As my thoughts are flying all over my mind,I didn't realize thatwe are now in our shared room. He waves his hands infront of my face.Getting back to my senses. I looked at his cheeks who are slightly pink. W-wait did he just blush?

"What do you want to talk about?"I ask again. He sighed and sits to his bed. He jumps while sitting.I laugh because he look so cute..

"I have a story.. There this boy. He loves someone who couldn't love him back. Even they know each other for a long time, that green haired boy didn't love him back. Until these two boys came. The boy who doesn't love the other boy havea crush to the pinked haired guy. The boy,even though he smiles outside.he cried inside. He cries himself to sleep. But one day,he teach himself to move on and let go the guy he used to be his love.He tried to get help from this bestfriend.And he succeeded." He wipes the tears that streaming down to his face. I look at him worriedly.

"And now. you know what Joshua hyung?? The guy is again fell inlove with one of his bestfriends.And you know what who is the two persona?? It's you and me." I looked at him with shock in my face.

 "W-what?? what d-did you say??" I'm just trying to convince myself from what I heard..

"You don't get it hyung?? I Lee Seokmin,is now confessing my feelings for you, Joshua Hong." He said and smiled nervously. I reached out for his hands and hold it. I massage it as I looked to his eyes. I can see my reflections there.

 "You know what seok?? I thought you will not notice me.I havefeelings for you the day I met you.But you are inlove with Soonyoung. I helped you with what you want to do to make Soonyoung to fall inlove with you. But you didn't succeed. I want you to be happy even it kills me. But when you want to move on, My heart beats faster because of joyness. I try to makeyou happy and I know I win this. I,Joshua Hong, Really love you Seokmin.." I say as I blush. He also blush. How cutie pie. 

I pinch his nose and cheek. He whines like a child.

"Hyung it hutsch" He said.I remove my hands to his reddish nose and cheek. I smiled again.

"Lee Seokmin.. Will you be mine??"I asked him. He became teary eyed. I stand up and get something to my drawer. I get the box and open it. Showin two necklace with heart.

"You know my answer hyung"Then he kissed me in my pinkish lips.. I put my hands to his waist while kissing him back.He also puts his shoulders to my neck.

We just kiss for five minutes. I looked at him and smiled. He holds the necklace I gave him. He holds my hand.\

"Maybe it's not really bad for loving your own bestfriend what do you think?" He plays with my fingers.

"Nah. But if you fall for a bad person. It's really bad. But I'm happy that I finally got you." I said as I hug him.

"I'm happy too. Because I notice you.." he said as He drifted to sleep. But before he close his eyes. I heard him saying something.

"I love you Joshua hyung." And with that he sleep. I arrange him and the bed. Making him comfortable.

"I love you too Seokmin-ah" I kissed his forehead. And also sleep besides with my beautiful angel..

 

----Meanwhile----

The others heard the sudden confession. They keep themselves from making noise. And after Joshua sleep, the whispers are began to make some noise~~ 

"OH MY GASH HYUNG SEOKMIN IS INLOVE WITH YOU BEFORE??" Seungkwan said,shouting in a whisper manner. Soonyoung is also shocked because of the sudden revelation.

Jihoon, who senses that the two is already asleep,goes inside the room and takes the phones out of the side table. He open the camera and take pictures of the two who cuddles.

"Yeah and there finish" He said as he changed the wallpaper and the locksreen photoof josh and seok's phones.He places the two phones back in place.

"Is it done??" S.coups said.Carrying the sleeping Jeonghan. Jeonghan is really the #13thplaceinstaminalevelofsebongs

"Yeah" Dino said as he smile. Looking at his two hyungs who are sleeping peacefully.

"So let'sgo??" Minghao said while looking at Jun who's yawning because of sleepiness consuming his body.

They all got to their rooms.They leave Soonyoung and Jihoon behind.They hold their hands while swaying it.

"When will you answer me Jihoon?"Soonyoung said while looking at the little old man. Jihoon looked at him.

"In the right time hoon."And Jihoon walks faster. Seeing his bed, he jumps to it and sleep.

SoonyoUng on the other hand,Walks slowly. He goes to his bed and looked at sleeping Jihoon.

"I hope you answer me too" he pouts and goes to sleep. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this. I just want to make a happy story~~ I don't want this to be angst. Let's just love lovelove~~