The Chase At Myeongdeong

Candy Jelly Love

Kwon Soonyoung's POV:

/Authornim: I'm sorry for the font😂😂 I used my phone because my laptop is used by my older sister/

 

We are now again exploring the Seoul. We go first to Myeongdeong. Because we also need to take care our skin. But mostly, we go here because of Jeonghan hyung.  He's the one who insist.  And S.Coups hyung can't say no to his boyfriend. 

 

I'm with Jihoon right now. We promise to our dearly hyungs that we will meet up at the tree besides the Nature Republic store.

"What will you buy? " He ask me and I shrug. I don't really know what to buy.

"I'll just buy some lip balm. " I said and I look to my right to see that there is no sign of Lee Jihoon.

 

Where does that little cutie go??  Oh no...  Hyungs will gonna kill me if anything bad happens.. 

I go to stores just to find Jihoon. I got dizzy because of it. But Lee Jihoon is really nowhere to be found. Hyung will really gonna hate me if they found out that I lost him.

 

Kwon-I mean Lee Jihoon..  Where are you?? 

 

Lee Jihoon's POV:

 

I'm lost. I don't know where I will go because I'm new in this place. Where is Soonyoung hyung?? 

 

There are so many people here in this place. Any corner of the streets are full of people. It's soffucating. I ran to all the stores just to find him. 

 

I'm really lost now. I don't know what to do.

I look everywhere. But something caught my attention.

There is dark alley. I walk in there just to see some trash cans, cats who just run away because of fear.

 

But I saw some shadows walking towards me. I quickly turned around and saw 5 people who looks like a gangsters. I'm started to panic. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Oh hey there cutie pie. Hmm what a cute little guy"  The one who has ash gray hair said. Maybe he's the leader.

"I-I'm not cute. I'm also n-not s-short" I said. Trying to be brave but I stutter.

"Oh how scaredy cat."He said and I saw the four other guys smirk. 

"Give us your money hmm??  Or Just give me your body??  It'll be fun.. " He said and He trace my face using his middle finger. I flinched because of that act.

 

"I don't have m-money" I said and look down. He raise my chin. I'm shaking alot now and sweating.

"Oh okay. Hmmm Let me handle this. You don't have money right?? " I just nodded. 

"What if let have some fun shall we??  Hmm you smell so nice" He sniffs my neck and I really want to shout now.

"Don't scream or I will kill you" He said. I cry because of scared.

"Don't cry.  It'll pain a little"  he was about to kissy neck when he blackout. I'm shock. Who did this?? 

 

"LEE JIHOON!!  What are you doing?? Let's go" Soonyoung said and we run. The other members of that gang chase after us. 

"Soonyoung they are catching up" I said and keep looking at the back. I can see how they run limping. 

"YAH!!  COMEBACK HERE" The leader who try to harass me said. Holding his head.

I saw our car and they are the members who's waiting for us. They look shock because of my look but Jeonghan senses it.

He open the van and we jump there. Jun hyung closes the door and Vernon quickly drove the van. I look outside and I saw them throwing some rocks. Some people saw it by don't care.

 

I cried and Soonyoung caress my back. 

"What happened Jihoon??" Joshua hyung ask. And here's Seokmin who give me a bottle of water. I drank it before I tell them anything from the start.

As soon I finish the story. Their faces looks horrified. OfOfc course Seungkwan my bestfriend looks terrified.

"OH NO WHO ARE THEY AND I'L GIVE THEM SOME PUNCHES AND I'LL TEAR THEM APART!"  He said and Seokmin make him calm down.

 

"Atleast Soonyoung saves you right?? " Mingyu said and I look at Soonyoung 

"Thank you again Soonyoung " I said and smile

"No problem Jihoon Anything for you. anything for my love" He said but I didn't hear the last part.

We came back home safetly and Sleep.

----------------------------------------

 

okay it's lame I know😂😂 blame my brain for it😂😂