For Soonyoung's Birthday Pt.1

Candy Jelly Love

Lee Jihoon's POV:

Balloons: ☑️

Party Hats:☑️

Cake : ☑️

Foods:☑️

Cola :☑️

Gift:

Oh no!! I almost forgot to buy gift for Soonyoung hyung. I run upstairs and get my pocket and get change.

Today is his birthday. And we are planning something for Soonyoung. I go to the garden and run towards Jeonghan hyung.

"Hyung!" I called him to get his attention. He is so busy for decorating the garden especially with the others (S.Coups hyung,Joshua hyung,Seokmin,Seungkwan,Minghao and Dino).

"Why Woozi?" He ask as he drop some of the decorations he was holding.

I am the one who suggest this garden party. Well maybe I can give them something.

"Hyung what do you want to eat. My treat " I smiled widely that my eyes can't see.

"Well we all love McDonalds. Hmmmm Burger~ And Hot fudge sundae and also many many fries~~" His eyes shines like 17 carat diamond. I write down all of it at my note pad and when I was about to leave when Seungkwan shouted.

"HYUNG WILL YOU BUY FOODS FOR US??" He shouted while arranging the tables. I nodded and he run towards me.

"Can I come with you??" He asked.

"O...kay" I said and he became flash when he went to upstairs. After five minutes he went to my side as he gets my hands and wave to S.Coups hyung. Soonyoung hyung is in studio. with the others. Well it's in the plan.

"Why do you suddenly want to join me in shopping?" He aked the red hair boy as they walk on their way to the mall.

"Well maybe I can see Vernon there" The red haired boy suddenly became emotional. He wants to be happy for his Soonyoung hyung but he can't help it. Vernon just leave him alone. Without any reasons. Just a sorry and goodbye..

As the narrator's pov in the previous chapter, for the past three months, there are scenarios that we didn't expect to happen.

Just like Vernon's sudden break up with Seungkwan. Well it's not official but that's what Seungkwan thinks. Well I can't blame Vernon for his sudden leave in our dorm. Everyone has their own explenations and reasons.

Every night I walk silently towards his room.I can hear his ugly sobs. I  also cry silently as I watch my bestfriend cry himself to sleep while holding their picture.When their is no problems that make them seperate..

I patted his back signalling that it's okay.We stop at a fast food chain when we saw a familiar figurine sitting in one of the tables near the glass.

Is that......

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay cliffhanger is me~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH