The Encounter

Candy Jelly Love

Kwon Soonyoung's Pov:

 

Literally speaking that I'm a bitter person when it comes to love. What the heck?? I can't eat sweets so you're asking me why I'm bitter in love?I hate love. I don't need love. That's the reason why my father leave my mom and I because he loves another girl. While my mom leave me also. ALONE IN THIS PATHETIC WORLD.

She died because of suicide. She kill herself while asking why did my father left for another girl. I hate myself for not stoping mom.

I hate to see someone who cries because of love. A girl or a boy dumping their former love. And the one who's left by them is crying alone. Where the rain will come to match the mood. It's like in the movie. They can be artist.

 

I'm walking down the street with my earphones on, swaying to the beat. I'm just roaming the town for the first time in 3 years. I live in this town for three years after my mother died. Her inheritance is given to me. So even I have money,I also need to work for myself.

 

I live in a dorm with 11 jerks. One who looks like a diva, A half American, a boy whose reading bible all day,an angel in disguise (he's also a devil you know)A fan of michael jackson,two chinese, the leader of us,a donkey,the niggah and a boy who loves specs.

They also roaming the town but I want to go home and finish the choreo I'm making.

As I got near to our so called dorm. I saw someone whose seating on our doorstep. With some baggage on his both sides, seems that he is waiting for someone. He pouts and get his phone to call someone.

Well i'll just stood here and try to listen to their conversation.

 

Lee Jihoon's Pov:

I'm really tired of waiting here you know?? Why Seungkwan didn't told me that they are not here. I'm waiting here for almost 1 hour.  AND I'M HUNGRY AF!

 

I want to leave my baggages here and go to convience store. But I don't want to be robbed by someone.I sigh in frustation.

I get my phone from my pocket and dial Seungkwan's number.I WANNA SLAP HIM WITH A GUITAR.

Dialling Boo Seungkwan.....

After it ring three times. This  idiot answer the call. Someone hold me please before I kill this idiot.

"Hello??" the first thing he says. I know that he is nervous right now.

"WHAT THE HELL BOO SEUNGKWAN!! YOU KNOW WHAT?? I MIGHT DIE HERE. WAITING YOU. I'M HUNGRY. I CAN'T LEAVE MY THINGS HERE YOU KNOW?? I REALLY WANT TO SLEEP FOR PETE'S SAKE!!" I shout at the phone. Well that's really what I'm feeling right now.

 

I came from busan.And I'm tired beacuse of one hour trip.I want to sleep. I really miss Yoongi hyung *pouts*

"I'm sorry hyung. But there will be someone who will arrive now. A boy with a blonde hair." Then he hanged up.

ARRRGGGGHHHH THAT KID!! I.HATE.HIM.

But wait?? A boy with a blonde hair?? THERE ARE SO MANY ING BOYS WITH A BLONDE HAIR YOU KNOW??

I rest my head in my knees when I saw and hear some footsteps. O myghaad what to do now??

What if this is a serial killer?? What if he kills me?? What if he rap- oh no not that idea.

Because of this what ifs when This stranger poke my shoulder, I accidentally punch his face.

 

He looks at me in horror. While me I'm shock. This boy with a blonde hair.. That I hit..

Is he the one that Boo to the kwan is talking about??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Cliffhanger Everyone hahahahahah

I'm sleepy tho. It's midnight in the philippines. GOODNIGHT /send kisses to everyone/