[ ☆ ] 005.

Two-way Seduction.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Mildly . You've been warned, happy readings!

 

 

You know when there's a time when your best friend just doesn't feel right with her relationship, and your job is to be there to comfort her or at least help her out? Well, here Jae Mi was; helping out her best friend, Na Mi. The brunette didn't really feel right being out with her boyfriend because she was scared and nervous that something bad might happen. A gut feeling that Na Mi got when she knew something was going to happen, and it usually turned out to be true from what Jae Mi's seen. So here she is, with Na Mi and Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

The four had decided to go to a restaurant slash bar, which in Jae Mi's defense a great way to seduce Chanyeol and finish the deed that Na Mi's cousin had put on her. She had told Na Mi about her plan and she frowned at the thought with: "Jae, you don't really have to do it, you know? I can tell Bo Na to cut it out." 

Jae Mi frowned at her best friend's words and shook her head, "No because she's going to look at it upon me and call me a coward for not pulling through with it, and you know I don't back out of anything, Na." The brunette sighed and plopped down on Jae Mi's bed with a frown plastering her lips. "But you know I didn't like the idea to begin with, Jae. I don't want to see you end up hurt. I care too much about you to want you to get hurt." Jae Mi exhaled through her nostrils and sat down beside Na Mi, pulling her arm around the girl's shoulder as she smiled. 

"Na, I'm going to be fine. All I have to do is sleep with him, right?" Na Mi cringed her nose and nodded as she replied with: "I still don't like the idea of you having to sleep with him."

"I'll be fine! Remember when we were in California and I almost, repeat, almost slept with Yifan because when we were out at the club?" Na Mi blinked and cringed her nose even more because she knew what Kris meant to the both of them. And now, he was Jae Mi's other best friend, who—in reality—was either there to annoy her or help her.

"The night I met Baekhyun," Na Mi replied. Jae Mi smiled sadly to her best friend and nodded.  

See, the difference between Na Mi and Jae Mi was that Na Mi was well-preserved but she was, in her own ways, was wild and easy to have fun with. She knew her boundries and when to enter them, and when not to. While Jae Mi was Na Mi's opposite; wild and care-free, living life like it's suppose to, fun. It was how they got along throughout high school. An opposite always attracts an opposite with mild similiarities. 

So here she was at the restaurant/bar with her best friend and her boyfriend with his best friend. Since she was given the dare by Bo Na, Jae Mi had tried her best to get Chanyeol alone whenever she could. Either after class or outside of school where everyone was hanging out together. They went from potentially kissing to minor things that, well, left her feeling hot and bothered. Na Mi had figured out that they had done things because in Jae Mi's opinion, her best friend was like a psychic who wouldn't admit that she is.

Jae Mi looked over to her best friend and sighed, "I'm gonna go to the bar and you know, try to pick up a hot guy." Na Mi raised her brow and snorted a laugh allowing Baekhyun to do the same as he nodded and said: "Just don't hurt yourself too much, kay?" The girl rolled her eyes and rose herself from her seat when she's caught Chanyeol's eyes staring at her as she walked away. She found herself a seat as she looked to the bartender with a smile, "Can I get a margarita, please?" The man nodded with a smile, throwing her a wink as he moved to make her drink. 

"Can I get a beer?" The deep voice that she knew all familiar came from behind her, but she refused to turn around to look at him. The bartender popped open a beer for him before placing her drink and his in front of the pair. Chanyeol cleared his throat while leaning against the counter, taking a swig of his beer as he stared at the beauty in front of him. "So," he uttered softly, "are you really trying to pick up a guy?" The girl chuckled and turned her head to him after taking a large sip of her drink. 

"Why?" She questioned with a raised brow before moving to lean into him. Her breath against his cheek, "Are you interested in taking me home?" Chanyeol's breath was soon caught in his throat as he stared at the beautiful girl, who was inches away from his lips. She then l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter