[ ☆ ] 003.

Two-way Seduction.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning, class." 

Chanyeol called out to the class as he smiled, his deep voice immediately hushing over everyone. It is ridiculous how Bo Na has made me go through this kind of hell, just staring at him makes me uncomfortable already. I looked around and sighed, seeing how Na Mi was occupied with some of her friends. She looked over and smiled to me, waving me over to join her. A smile plastered my lips, at least I know I won't be lonely. 

"Can I get your attentions, please?" Professor Park called out. A small escaped me as I looked up to him, catching his attention on me immediately. Just when I was about to go join Na Mi... 

"Today, I would like you all to recite As You Like It, Act two, Scene five. Or better known as the All the World's A Stage monologue. So, grab a partner and get started! I will be walking around to grade your performance indivdually." He cracked a smile before shooing everyone to work. Within moments after his intentions, Na Mi skipped over and grabbed my shoulder. I smiled and looked up to her. "Partners?" She questioned as I nodded. She looked happier today, which I wonder if something good happened between her and Baekhyun. 

Sitting down quickly, she whipped out the monologue and sighed. "You look lively today," I mention, putting the book in between us while propping it up a bit over other books. She let out a chuckle and shrugged, "I guess I woke up on the good side of the bed—or I didn't have to deal with Baekhyun's stupidity, yet." She mentioned in a low whisper. I nodded with a soft chuckle. "But what about you? Aren't you suppose to start your dare today?" She questioned, giving me a small and playful nudge. My face became distorted at the thought. "Have you figured anything out?" 

"No, and I prefer not to."

"You know, if you don't fall through, you're technically Bo Na's slave for her entire wedding day, right?" 

"Don't even remind me." 

A laugh came from the both of us before we finally decided to work on our monologues. If anything, my mind was more focused on how I would get to Chanyeol. I was told before that I was beautiful enough to seduce almost guy that came in contact just by one look, but one can never just one's word unless it speaks for itself, right? I exhaled deeply through my nostrils and blinked. 

"How's it going, ladies?" Chanyeol questioned as we looked up to him, his hand was placed on my shoulder as he made small creases on it. I blinked and looked at Na Mi, who held bemusing eyes with her tongue placed in between her teeth. She smiled to him and nodded, "Pretty well, at the most." I smiled and looked up to him as I placed my hand over his, creasing it the he did with my shoulder. 

He looked down, looking uncomfortable to which he removed his hand and smiled sheepishly at the pair of us. Na Mi's mouth stood open as she stared at me with amusement, holding up a finger. "Score, with that move!" 

Rolling my eyes, I sighed and focused back to the monologue. 

"Alright, see you all tomorrow! Miss. Ahn, please stay behind for a moment."

My head shot up to look at him, he eyed me carefully as I sighed. What did I do this time? As everyone filed out, Na Mi looked at me with a sympathetic look. "I'll see you later? Are we still on for lunch today?" I nodded and smiled, waving to her as she mentioned that she was going to head for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter