[ ☆ ] 002.

Two-way Seduction.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(` PROLOGUE: JAE MI. )

"You want me to what?"

"Mi Mi, come on! It'd be fun. Besides, no strings attached!" Bo Na mentioned as she tugged on her friend, Jae Mi's, arm. It was funny how Jae Mi had the opportunity to become friends with the elite people of Seoul University, also known as Bo Na, Bomi, and Na Mi. The three that are close to the hottest teachers of Seoul University. Bomi is getting married to the Medical Therapeutics professor, Bo Na is dating the Medical Therapeutics Professor's younger brother, and Na Mi is dating the Literature professor and Bomi's brother. It was definitely an elite group. 

"I don't like the idea," Na Mi pitched in while looking to Jae Mi. "It's better to not get your heart broken, in any cases, if you fell for him." She mentioned. Usually Na Mi was the outgoing and fun person like Bomi and Bo Na. She was outspoken, but sometimes introverted. It wasn't very pleasant to see her so down after just a year of dating the almighty Byun Baekhyun. 

Bo Na sighed while looking at the male figures in front of her, dancing for her pleasure. "I cannot believe strippers are here." 

Bomi frowned, clearly not amused with the fact that she told Joonmyun no strippers at his party, but then the irony hit and she had male strippers at hers. That was a fair term in their agreement. "I don't like it." She mentioned with a frown and furrowed brows. Bo Na frowned at her best friend and nudged her. "You only have eyes for my soon-to-be brother-in-law." She mentioned as Bomi nodded. 

Jae Mi chuckled and too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter