[ ☆ ] 004.

Two-way Seduction.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're going to play a game today, everyone!" He hollered while looking at his number of students in the class.  As he walked around, he looked at all of his students, his attention being drawn more towards Jae Mi. The way she dressed was a bit more provocative today. Clearing his throat, he looked elsewhere, trying his best to get his head out of the gutter before he start thinking about wanting to strip her out of that dress. 

"Alright, today we're playing a game where we pass each other in an imaginated object. I like to call this game the Knife or Die. The concept of this game is that you will pass around the object and if you fail to pass it along to the next person before 10 seconds, you are dead. Does everyone get it?"  The class nodded for a brief moment as he nodded in return, hollering for everyone to get in a circle. As he watched, he noticed that Jae Mi has walked passed him, her hand brushing against his manhood. It allowed him to freeze in his spot, feeling her eyes on him with a playful-seductive look playing on her features. She held a grin while watching him. 

She decided that her spot would be beside Chanyeol and Na Mi was beside her, eyeing him curiously. 

"I told you two can play this game, Professor Park." 

He is going to lose his mind because of her, and he wasn't even that close to her. 

"I really hate your friend, Kris." A low groan escaped Jae Mi's throat as she stared over to her best friend – Chanyeol's friend also. He raised his head to eye her, merely looking away from his paperwork. Kris sighed and shook his head. He hated wanting to be in the middle of everyone's drama. First it was Joonmyun and Bomi, and once they were dissolved and married – Baekhyun and Na Mi. Their problems aren't over with and now it's Chanyeol and his best friend, Jae Mi. 

"What do you want me to say, Jae?" He questioned, turning his attention at the essays that he had asked his students to write about: the history of art. A huff escaped from Jae Mi's lips as she crossed her arms at him. Her facial expression had melted into the grumpy cat expression for almost the last ten minutes that she's been sitting in his office.

"I don't know what to say to you, okay? I'm not the person everyone should evolve their drama around." 

Disbelief washed over her as she stared at her best friend with such intensity, which in most cases would be: if looks could kill, I'd be dead by now. "Heol-" she scoffed, "you're the worst best friend in the name of the universe, Yifan! All I needed was to rant and complain to you, but you want to act like an and think that your job comes first at this time!" She released the long held breath, shaking her head and getting up with her bag now hanging on her shoulder.  Kris lifted his head, looking to his friend who just suddenly bursts at him. 

"I'm sorry –" he mentioned, closing the folder of essays he's been grading. "look, what do you say we get out of hee and you can talk about it? Sound good?" For a moment, Jae Mi gave him an icy cold glare – her eyes moving between Kris and the folder. "Don't you have some stupid papers to grade?" She mumbled, unaware of how to even not be hostile or Salty Sally. 

"It can wait," he nodded, placing the folder and laptop into his satchel, "my best friend comes first. Did you take the bus today?" He questioned as she nodded. The tall man nodded with a smile, making sure everything was in place before walking over to her. "Then come on, I'll drop you off wherever you need to be after. Deal?" 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter